It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Winnng - a song by Charlie sheen

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Had to post it, made me laugh so much.

Man Charlie Sheen can party.

I would upload the video but would help if I knew how to.

edit on 11/3/2011 by YoungMind92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Winning!

edit on 11-3-2011 by cybernetic_dude because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by YoungMind92

Here ya go.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

Thanks, I just don't get how you do that lol.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   

No problem. It's actually pretty easy once you realize what needs to be done.
While you're learning it/trying to figure it out, you can just try different videos, and use the 'preview' option to check it out, and make sure it works. You don't have to actually post them.
(oh and if u do that. I'm not sure if it's just me and my crappy internet connection or not, but sometimes I have to click preview twice before It works right)

Anyways, I'll try to show you. www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles

No problem. It's actually pretty easy once you realize what needs to be done.
While you're learning it/trying to figure it out, you can just try different videos, and use the 'preview' option to check it out, and make sure it works. You don't have to actually post them.
(oh and if u do that. I'm not sure if it's just me and my crappy internet connection or not, but sometimes I have to click preview twice before It works right)

Anyways, I'll try to show you. www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

First, I might say I didn't actually mean to post my entire quote, but that's ok.
I just meant that you can quote it, so that you can see what the actual code is, but didn't have to post it.

I haven't seen Stone Sour, but I saw Slipknot twice. Once at an Ozzfest and once during the Subliminal Verses Tour.

Anyways, if you have time right now, go ahead and use this thread to practice on. Pick any youtube video, and try to post it. If for some reason it doesn't work in the preview, post it anyways and I'll quote it to look at it. After you get one embedded and working, then I'll tell you what exceptions I was talking about.

If you don't have time right now, then whenever. Basically, I was wanting to make sure that you can find the video code. Some videos will just have the code at the end of the URL. Some have the code and extra added stuff. And actually you need some of the extra stuff lol. I'm trying to not sound confusing, so just try one and let's see what happens.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Lets see if this has worked

One of my favourite system of a down tracks

Yayy
I accomplished the mission haha
edit on 15/3/2011 by YoungMind92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by YoungMind92
Yayy
I accomplished the mission haha

well done

I have learnt something also. Apparently, some of the exceptions I was talking about, may only apply to me lol. This ^^ first video, is exactly the way you did it. That doesn't work for me. At least it's not in the preview. I'll let it go, to see for sure.

I'm not going to post the same video, but for me to get the System of A Down vid to work, I have to use the code, but then add something to the end of it. Apparently you don't have to lol.

I have to do it like this-> T8YluAMCRT8&feature=related

edit. ok apparently i don't know what I'm talking about. The first few times I tried posting a video, it showed up like this in the comment-

So then, I read where someone said to add the "&feature=related" to the end of it, I did that, and it worked in the preview and in the post, but since the 1st few vids I tried came out empty, I started previewing them all first. So apparently I was just making it sound more confusing than it actually is. Sorry lol. We both learnt something.
edit on 3/15/11 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Thank you so much again though.

Should make things so much easier

top topics

join