It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Icke, talking with spirit beings and ascended masters?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
DAVID ICKE is one of the most popular conspiracy researchers out there. He has written over 16 books and has had a major influence on the truth and patriot movement. His information is accurate on a number of subjects such as problem-reaction-solution, social engineering and propaganda, european royalty and bloodlines of the world, secret societies and occult orders, child abuse and molestation/sacrifice, and who knows if his reptilian theory is correct, but really that is not a big issue.

THE BIGGEST PROBLEM WITH DAVID ICKE IS HIS VIEWS THAT ARE STRIKINGLY SIMILAR TO FAMOUS OCCULTISTS. KEEP IN MIND I AGREE with a lot of what Icke says on his research on child abuse, secret societies, bloodline research, propaganda and social engineering, he is a HUGE part of me waking up to the seriousness of the conspiracy, but however I feel I must do this as it seems he is unknowingly going along with the very same agenda he claims to be against.

FULL ARTICLE HERE, ON MY FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com...

IF YOU DON'T HAVE FACEBOOK I PUT IT UP ON MY BLOG, CHECK IT OUT: truthispower1984.blogspot.com...

join