It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Hand-like Disclosure, Reveal Of Information

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Hey everybody! The other day, I read a thread on GodLikeProductions (I know it's a banned website, but what happened there is still worth mention), and it was pretty interesting. A freshly subscribed member calling himself "Unseen Hand" started it and he asked the other members to ask him questions, the very same way Hidden Hand did a couple of years ago.

Source: Interview With Unseen Hand

Here's an edited version of the talk, with all the off-topic and stupid comments deleted: Interview With Unseen Hand (edited)

This paper is based on the Question/Answer concept, the questioners being the users and the answerer being Unseen Hand.

The main topics are:

- Ascension
- Current world events
- Insights or glimpses of the very-near future
- The Illuminati/Elite/NWO
- The economy collapse
- Disclosure
- Small bits about first contact
- Environmental anomalies (incoming)

To me, it looks like a direct follow up of the Hidden Hand disclosure, Unseen Hand claiming to know him and clearly being associated with him. We can't know for sure if all the information is true, as he affirms lying sometimes. It may be all BS...

It is really similar to the Law Of One channeling in terms of information given, only it is more specific, and vague at the same time.

So what do you think?
edit on 10-3-2011 by Gab1159 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I read it and don't believe it's anything new... a lot of things that can be found easily online.

While there were a few bits of information worth considering and delving further into, I found Hidden Hand's posts on ATS to be more informative, even though some of his predictions didn't come to pass.

It could be the same person taking to GLP since he knows he would likely be dismissed on ATS.

EDIT: After reading the posts, this person is definitely NOT the same as the Hidden Hand that was here. In fact, his attempts to sound like the same person that was on ATS are kind of funny and amusing because they are not even close in comparison.

~Namaste
edit on 10-3-2011 by SonOfTheLawOfOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Yes, I don't find the alleged disclosure as precise and profound as Hidden Hand. We never know, it could be someone hoaxing following Hidden Hand's model of disclosure. I agree the information can be found online.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gab1159
Yes, I don't find the alleged disclosure as precise and profound as Hidden Hand. We never know, it could be someone hoaxing following Hidden Hand's model of disclosure. I agree the information can be found online.

Exactly.

That's what I think. Someone waited long enough to see if Hidden Hand would come back and since he didn't, it seems like someone wanted to try and duplicate the same type of model.

Star for you for reading between the lines.

~Namaste

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
ThanksOp!

Well yes some new imputs about working on ourselves.
I miss H-H
S&F
SNC
edit on 3/11/2011 by snc24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
this is good info - it all collaborates alongside HH.

I think instead of dismissing and debunking this, people should begin to take notes about the real meaning of life.

And what each person should individually be working on.

Self-acceptance, Love and Equality of all Life.

top topics

join