It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A leader in the Chemtrail crowd.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
it is painfully obvious that the chemtrail crowd has no direction. If you people ever want to take the next step, you need to get organized. I wonder if you even know how many different ideas there are about "chemtrails". The people on my side who don't believe we are being sprayed have all pretty much come to the conclusion that one test could be done to prove or disprove this theory once and for all. Simply test what you claim to be chemtrails at altitude using a test plane and show your findings. The planes exist. The pilots exist. The lab exists. The only thing missing is an organized group willing to get together and do these tests.

In what I have read, we are all doomed to be ingesting terrible chemicals and they will have life threatening affects on the entire Earth population. If that is the case, why is nobody doing anything about it? Do you not care enough? Is it not that big of a deal? Are you waiting for someone else to do it?

Get organized and get answers!

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I agree, I mean there has to be some above blue collar conspiracist's who can afford this type of test. I believe it is possible to start seeing lobbyist's for this cause??? Let's take advantage of the social media as other countries have done recently to get their point on the table. It's a numbers game, so let's increase the number of those out there that want to know the reality of Chemtrails!

TWBU

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Did you say chemtrails? trash it in skunks work immediately!

Thank you ATS, for denying ignorance.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
there is enough believers out there, if they got organized and collected 5 bucks from each, they could probably come up with enough to fund this.

Just because I don't believe in chemtrails doesn't mean they don't exist. I am just tired of everybody whining like 2 year olds, but nobody stepping up to the plate to do anything. If it's important to you, then fix it.

And quit worrying about where this discussion is placed. If you prove chemtrails exist, you will get your own forum, web site, and private funding. Hell, you might get Charlie Sheen to forgo a few eight balls and donate a bit. (nobody is asking you to give up the hookers Charlie)

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
i dont know about anyone else but i haven't seen a chemtrail since
the big snow we had it's weird, not one not even a contrail , also havn't
seen any birds , or even a cloud , pretty strange no chemtrails in the air and i haven't seen one cloud since

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by GullibleUnderlord

almost like the conditions for clouds and persistent contrails weren't favorable. Don't tell anyone, they might start to think the lines in the sky might actually be contrails.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I'm using the word "chemtales" now because they're just fairy-tales told by fear mongers. I would bet any amount of money that if someone actually did go up and test a handful of CONtrails and the results showed no unnatural additives, those that believe in the "chemtale" hoax would likely still believe in the hoax regardless.

Some things, no matter how much debunking goes into proving them wrong, will still have a devoted following because people want to believe.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

I don't know, if the group was filled with believers and they all agreed on which lines in the sky were chemtrails............oh, I just tickled myself. Chemtrailers agreeing......bwhahahah

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
You don't need chemtrails to know that there is already a big problem with contrails on their own. They are themselves saturating the skies and obscuring the sun, continuously day after day, year after year for the last 70 years. Military aircraft are much worse, go and check it out, if you dig hard enough you will see for yourself. What is in a jet's fuel is not very nice, what comes out is even less nice, oh! and nothing gets destroyed, just converted. I'd better go now before the Bivings boys arrive, (if they're not here already) have a listen to them, they're great craic. BTW, you don't need Charlie, just hit the "GO" button on the search engines.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

we cannot just eliminate air travel can we? Until a cleaner fuel source is discovered, I think the contrails and automobile pollution are here to stay. I don't think there is much difference in military jets than civilian. We did regular maintenance on the airframes and engines to keep them clean and up to date, and used the same JP8 jet fuel civilian aircraft used to my knowledge. The only difference is a lot of cargo planes fly much lower and you can actually smell their exhaust at times. We get C130's flying at a couple hundred feet around here. (Ft. Bragg)
edit on 10-3-2011 by network dude because: spelling

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

I would bet any amount of money that if someone actually did go up and test a handful of CONtrails and the results showed no unnatural additives, those that believe in the "chemtale" hoax would likely stillbelieve in the hoax regardless.

NO your wrong , sorry .

NOONE wants 9/ 11 to be an inside job , NOONE wants depopulation and eugenics to be real .

The very fact that conspiracies still exsist is because official stories have not been proved 100% accurate .

Instead of betting " any amount of money " why dont you just do the tests yourself .

Im getting sick of peoples arrogance on here , people have the right to research HOW they wish .

Dont like it ? ignore it and carry on with your "superior" research . OR PROVE its a hoax beyond doubt with your own research .
edit on 10-3-2011 by Doomzilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by OleMB

Did you say chemtrails? trash it in skunks work immediately! Thank you ATS, for denying ignorance.

There is credible evidence on both sides. To immediately dismiss the discussion and say "I'm right, they are wrong" without being open to the other side's considerations is a bit...ignorant.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by smurfy

we cannot just eliminate air travel can we? Until a cleaner fuel source is discovered, I think the contrails and automobile pollution are here to stay. I don't think there is much difference in military jets than civilian. We did regular maintenance on the airframes and engines to keep them clean and up to date, and used the same JP8 jet fuel civilian aircraft used to my knowledge. The only difference is a lot of cargo planes fly much lower and you can actually smell their exhaust at times. We get C130's flying at a couple hundred feet around here. (Ft. Bragg)
edit on 10-3-2011 by network dude because: spelling

Like I said you have to dig, check out forums with people like yourself, and see what is done. I have seen a forum of that kind where one guy said that they use jet fuel in their airport ground trucks, do you know of that practice? Anyway, since this is about chemtrails, leave out the cars and lorries for objectivity's sake. JP8 is the military standard since only 1990, all according to operating conditions. Prop 'planes would use a different fuel for their needs.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

I was in from 1990 to 1996. We used JP8 in the C130's but I don't think we used that in ground equipment. I know the deicers and boom trucks used Diesel because we had to fill them before and after use.

edit to add: our C130's were turboprop engines, made by Allyson. I think smaller prop planes use kerosene, but don't quote me on that. A pilot would know better.
edit on 10-3-2011 by network dude because: add thought

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomzilla

This test should be done by the true chemtrail believers. We who don't believe in them don't require any proof that they don't exist. But I for one, would have no choice but to examine the data and if found true, believe that I was wrong, should the tests prove that there is more than aircraft exhaust coming out of the planes. The key is getting the data in a lab approved way, and then getting everyone to agree that the samples were in fact taken from what your believers consider a chemtrail. That would be the hardest part in the whole think I think. Getting a unified agreement on what constitutes a chemtrail. I am for truth, not stroking my ego. I was wrong once before and I accepted it.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by smurfy

I was in from 1990 to 1996. We used JP8 in the C130's but I don't think we used that in ground equipment. I know the deicers and boom trucks used Diesel because we had to fill them before and after use.

edit to add: our C130's were turboprop engines, made by Allyson. I think smaller prop planes use kerosene, but don't quote me on that. A pilot would know better.

JP8 is kerosene, in the wider sense - all jet fuel is

Jet A1 is the civil equivalents of JP8 - they are essentially the same, except eth civil version does not mandate teh 3 additives lited in this pdf (it's not very big) - as it notes the various additives probably don't actually have a significant effect, guven that Army Helo's used a lot of Jet A1 in GW-1, and civil a/c all use it - including ex-military helo's!!

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by OleMB

Denying ignorance.

Edit:
Applying logic, and physics, can't we look at the problem of "PROOF" in a different way.
Applying basic physics; what goes up, must come down.
And Logic; IF chemtrails are put "UP", THEN they, being chemtrails, must come "DOWN", ELSE chemtrails never existed.
The chemtrails are being put up so they are coming down, any testing that can be done in the sky can be done on the ground if you know what you're doing.
edit on 11-3-2011 by MallardDuck because: Moral obligation to add content

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by MallardDuck

Originally posted by OleMB

Denying ignorance.

Edit:
Applying logic, and physics, can't we look at the problem of "PROOF" in a different way.
Applying basic physics; what goes up, must come down.
And Logic; IF chemtrails are put "UP", THEN they, being chemtrails, must come "DOWN", ELSE chemtrails never existed.
The chemtrails are being put up so they are coming down, any testing that can be done in the sky can be done on the ground if you know what you're doing.
edit on 11-3-2011 by MallardDuck because: Moral obligation to add content

they come down and mix with factory pollution, auto pollution, existing ground minerals. You want real proof, get it from the source. There would be zero room for alternative theories and this discussion would change over to having a huge crowd with a voice against the problem. The chemtrail crowd acts like a serial killer is outside and they are going to get a quick nap before calling the cops. If it's not a big deal, why all the talk?

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

@ NETWORK dude, great answer! i completely agree! Im not sure if chemtrails do or do not exist, but getting an organized group together those whom are devote believers or those who are devote debunkers and getting answers would be a great thing!

new topics

top topics

join