It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Neil Armstong meet EBE's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I�ve often wondered why we don�t have a base on the moon to launch spacecraft from,
It would save so much on fuel or even different propulsion systems could be used,
But from what I believe Neil Armstong has said that we were never to go back to the moon
Warned off by the aliens
But why don�t they want us out there is it because we are dangerous

perso.wanadoo.fr..." border=0>

According to the NASA Astronaut Neil Armstrong the Aliens have a base on the Moon and told us in no uncertain terms to get off and stay off the Moon. According to un-confirmed reports, both Neil Armstrong and
Edwin "Buzz" Aldrin Saw UFOs shortly after that historic landing on the Moon in Apollo 11 on 21 July 1969. I remember hearing one of the astronauts refer to a "light" in or on a crater during the television transmission, followed by a request from mission control for further information. Nothing more was heard. According to a former NASA employee Otto Binder, unnamed radio hams with their own VHF receiving facilities that bypassed NASA's broadcasting outlets picked up the following exchange:

NASA: Whats there?
Mission Control calling Apollo 11...

Apollo11: These "Babies" are huge, Sir! Enormous!
OH MY GOD! You wouldn't believe it!
I'm telling you there are other spacecraft out there,
Lined up on the far side of the crater edge!
They're on the Moon watching us!

A certain professor, who wished to remain anonymous, was engaged in a discussion with Neil Armstrong during a NASA symposium.

Professor: What REALLY happened out there with Apollo 11?

Armstrong: It was incredible, of course we had always known
there was a possibility, the fact is, we were
warned off! (by the Aliens). There was never any
question then of a space station or a moon city.

Professor: How do you mean "warned off"?

Armstrong: I can't go into details, except to say that their
ships were far superior to ours both in size and
technology - Boy, were they big! and menacing!
No, there is no question of a space station.

Professor: But NASA had other missions after Apollo 11?

Armstrong: Naturally - NASA was committed at that time, and
couldn't risk panic on Earth. But it really was a
quick scoop and back again

According to a Dr. Vladimir Azhazha: "Neil Armstrong relayed the message to Mission Control that two large, mysterious objects were watching them after having landed near the moon module. But this message was never heard by the public - because NASA censored it."
According to a Dr. Aleksandr Kasantsev, Buzz Aldrin took color movie film of the UFOs from inside the module, and continued filming them after he and Armstrong went outside. Armstrong confirmed that the story was true but refused to go into further detail, beyond admitting that the CIA was behind the cover-up.

In 1979 Maurice Chatelain, former chief of NASA Communications Systems confirmed that Armstrong had indeed reported seeing two UFOs on the rim of a crater. Chatelain believes that some UFOs may come from our own solar system, specifically Titan. "The encounter was common knowledge in NASA, but nobody has talked about it until now." "...all Apollo and Gemini flights were followed, both at a distance and sometimes also quite closely, by space vehicles of extraterrestrial origin - flying saucers, or UFOs, if you want to call them by that name. Every time it occurred, the astronauts informed Mission Control, who then ordered absolute silence." "I think that Walter Schirra aboard Mercury 8 was the first of the astronauts to use the code name 'Santa Claus' to indicate the presence of flying saucers next to space capsules. However, his announcements were barely noticed by the general public. It was a little different when James Lovell on board the Apollo 8 command module came out from behind the moon and said for everybody to hear: 'PLEASE BE INFORMED THAT THERE IS A SANTA CLAUS.' Even though this happened on Christmas Day 1968, many people sensed a hidden meaning in those words." The rumors persist. NASA may well be a civilian agency, but many of its programs are funded by the defence budget and most of the astronauts are subject to military security regulations. Apart from the fact that the National Security Agency screens all films and probably radio communications as well. We have the statements by Otto Binder, Dr. Garry Henderson and Maurice Chatelain that the astronauts were under strict orders not to discuss their sightings. And Gordon Cooper has testified to a United Nations committee that one of the astronauts actually witnessed a UFO on the ground. If there is no secrecy, why has this sighting not been made public?

UFO sightings by NASA Astronauts

[edit on 19-7-2004 by Sauron]

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 08:39 PM
link   
The report is probably a hoax.
As far as I can tell, there was never any conversation that started with "Mission Control". NASA always referred to itself as "Houston".

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leveller
As far as I can tell, there was never any conversation that started with "Mission Control". NASA always referred to itself as "Houston".

Do they really?
And what happens when Cape Canaveral, is in control of communications, do they still call it Houston
And I guess?
Neil Armstrong: Apollo: 11
Buzz Aldrin: Apollo 11
Major Gordon Cooper: Mercury
Donald Slayton: Mercury
Major Robert White: X-15 pilot
Joseph Walker: X-15 / NASA pilot
Eugene Cernan: commander Apollo 17
Ed White: Gemini
James McDivitt: Gemini
James Lovell: Gemini
Frank Borman: Gemini
These ten are all out to fool the public into believing there is such things as Extraterrestrial Biological Entitles and Unidentified Flying Objects.

[edit on 19-7-2004 by Sauron]

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I dont really buy into the whole meeting aliens up there but if it is true what rights do aliens have to prevent us from going to our own moon. Its not like we are trying to put a base on their homeplanet's moon. If aliens ever made such a demand I would not trust said ET as that in my opinion would be a attempt to control us.

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 11:42 PM
link   
LOL our moon, says who us, we�ve only gotten to space in the last what 30, 40, years of our existence maybe these planets are owned like real-estate and we don�t know it,
Or maybe ET�s don�t trust us; we do have a habit of killing each other.
Who know it�s all just speculation on our part.

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 11:59 PM
link   
So your saying some alien race that came from light years away would have more right to the moon then humans would? Then moon orbits our homeworld I think thats pretty good proof that it belongs to all the people of earth no matter if some people kill other people many others live their whole life and dont kill anyone.

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 12:06 AM
link   
The 'Armstrong saw aliens on the moon' story has been debunked many times... even on this board.

The sad thing about this is that it steers people away from legitimate UFO sightings astronauts have had. The Apollo 11 crew did, in fact, track two 'ufos' on radar during the flight to the moon. It was decided, later on, that these were parts of the Saturn V rocket that covered the lander and base of the command module during liftoff.

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Curiously Bush stated something about "new ways of shielding," in his proposal for going back to the moon.

Why do we have to develop this, when the story is that we did go to the moon, and the Van Allen belt radiation was then not a problem?

Maybe the question is whether we really went to the moon during the height of solar radiation?

Honestly I think we did go to the moon but probably with the lander in one of those captured Roswell babies. The entire technological question seems to get "curiouser and curiouser," if you take my meaning.

[edit on 20-7-2004 by SkipShipman]

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Well I guess I�m saying the human race as a hole we are a violent bunch
But as individuals we tend not to be violent, and of course there are exceptions,
Light-years seem enormous to use, but if ET�s can travel at who knows what speeds or fold time.
A light year to them may seem like hours or days to us in time. And who�s not to say our short existence here on earth may seem to the ET�s no time at all, and we are more of a vermin infestation, and instead of eradicating us there going to study those little biological bugs on there Blue planet, hopefully they don�t act like some of us and squish us when they get board.

Onlyinmydreams wrote
The 'Armstrong saw aliens on the moon' story has been debunked many times... even on this board.

Thats very intersting I was not awear of that

SkipShipman wrote
Why do we have to develop this, when the story is that we did go to the moon, and the Van Allen belt radiation was then not a problem?

Yes that is puzzling, but was it not claimed that the went through so quickly no harm was done?

[edit on 20-7-2004 by Sauron]

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 01:31 AM
link   
There's many many reasons for not building a base on the moon...some of which are the physical affects to our astronauts. A moon base isn't really all that practical.

I truly doubt the lunar sightings but wouldn't discount them if I was able to hear an astronaut actually speak on it. Until then, these "interviews" can be easily faked.

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sauron

Originally posted by Leveller

Do they really?
And what happens when Cape Canaveral, is in control of communications, do they still call it Houston

Cape Canaverel wasn't in charge when they were on the moon. They hand over to Houston once the spacecraft is up there.
Remember "Houston. We have a problem?"

Try studying up before using sarcasm.

[edit on 20-7-2004 by Leveller]

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 05:05 AM
link   
There were six Apollo moon missions after Apollo 11, five of which deployed the lunar lander. A tremendous amount of time was spent on the moon in these missions, they were not "scoop and scoot".

The article does not agree with my recollections from that time, documented history or reality.

Don't believe everything you read. It is a sham.

new topics

top topics

join