It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EarthQuake hits China, 22 killed.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   

EarthQuake hits China, 22 killed.

www.msnbc.msn.com

BEIJING — An earthquake struck China's extreme southwest near the border with Myanmar Thursday, killing at least 22 people and injuring more than 200.

Witnesses reported that a supermarket and a hotel had partially collapsed in the magnitude 5.8 earthquake, the official Xinhua News Agency said.

Xinhua saidthere were reports that people had been buried under debris and that the tremor had caused a power outage across Yingjiang.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Breaking news, another earthquake. This time in china and kills so far 22 people and injures 0ver 200.

Could this have anything to do with the super moon next coming up? If it has we could see more earthquakes in the coming days OR does this have anything to do with the surposed pole shift on march 15th.

Maybe im just trying to connect too many dots but you have to look closer for truth.

www.msnbc.msn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
China gets it's fair share of earthquakes. This doesn't appear to be anything extraordinary. The loss of live, as always, is regrettable though.

IRM

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
It apparently doesn't matter to alot of people
how many Earthquakes devastate this planet or how frequently they
occur, or how many people die in their wake.
It doesn't matter how many natural disasters strike or how frequent.

There will always "That Guy" who comes along and assures us that it is all very natural and common.
"Nothing to worry about, this type of thing happens all of the time".

I seriously have to chuckle to myself because such people are going to feel the pain of the
PIMP SLAP upside our collective heads all that much more when Mother Earth decides it's time.
These people are losing credability by the day and it is almost sad to witness.

I mourn for the people of China and everywhere that are being affected by the increasing natural disasters
occuring on this planet.
One day it will be us. Sooner than later.

When it affects me and my family,
when the New Madrid finally splits this country in half and kills millions
I swear I will go postal on the first A-hole who dares to have the BA!!$ to poke his head up and declare............
"Actually these sorts of Country splitting earthquakes are pretty common, we just hear about them more because news travels so much faster now due to the internet" or some such nonsense.
edit on 10-3-2011 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

Edit to add:
Looks like they already arrived.
Damn they're quick.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
I mourn for the people of China and everywhere that are being affected by the increasing natural disasters
occuring on this planet.

I swear I will go postal on the first A-hole who dares to have the BA!!$ to poke his head up and declare............
"Actually these sorts of Country splitting earthquakes are pretty common, we just hear about them more because news travels so much faster now due to the internet" or some such nonsense.

Edit to add:
Damn they're quick.

yeah. .i completely agree with u, there's always some people going to come and say as if it doesn't concern to us..
Yestrday were them,
2day may be us..
Who knws?

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
occuring on this planet.

Edit to add:
Damn they're quick.

yeah. .i completely agree with u, there's always some people going to come and say as if it doesn't concern to us..
Yestrday were them,
2day may be us..
Who knws?

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Bump.
Thanks for pointing this out as I have not seen anything on this other than the linked website.
I really think people need to be aware how frequently these EQs are occuring.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
It is starting to make me somewhat uneasy that our planet, which has seemed tranquil apart from the historical
catastrophes we know about, seems to becoming so physically active. If one looks at just earthquakes, or just
floods in an isolated manner it doesn't seem to reflect the overall picture. It does make me wonder if earth is coming under some extra kind of gravitational pull.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
The old girl is Shaken again so to speak....

www.iris.edu...

Trying to connect the Dot's... tough call when it will happen again.

Jesse!

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
China is so massively populated that even a flood can wipe out millions of people. This was a minor earthquake but not to those effected, I pray for all the families effected and hope they can find some peace and rest through the turmoil to follow.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
99.99% of scientists agree; you cant schedual a pole shift. March 15th is just another day..

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by BornParadox

That's right. However, I believe it is imminent. As for comet ELEnin, I believe this is a cover-up of something else, something that would bring greater consequences than a simple comet.

new topics

top topics

join