It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is justice being served?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
www.dailymail.co.uk...

This is an article I found that really disturbes me. How can a man who murders a five year old boy then eats him......be released from prison? I feel so sorry for this father and for what he has to live with now. I cannot say I blame him for wanting to kill the man when he gets out. This is disgusting and a major hole in our system.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Because Liberalism is a "mental disorder"?
How did this guy live through prison? In the US, "decent" prisoners deal with scum like that if he did not get the death penalty.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoverBoy
www.dailymail.co.uk...

This is an article I found that really disturbes me. How can a man who murders a five year old boy then eats him......be released from prison? I feel so sorry for this father and for what he has to live with now. I cannot say I blame him for wanting to kill the man when he gets out. This is disgusting and a major hole in our system.

Lover you got that right. If I could get up with the father, I'd help him lock and load. That POS needs killing, period. He's a waste of oxygen.

EDIT: S & F
edit on 9-3-2011 by mydarkpassenger because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by sonofliberty1776

I don't understand that either. They must have isolated that scum a lot better than Dalmer. The guy that beat Dalmer to death should be given a new suit and 10,000 bucks and let out for doing a service to the community. Maybe even a public service medal.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Definatly man I can't even fathom. How the hell can prison rehabilitate this guy? hell! How can this sicko be rehabilitated period? I can't believe he could be released in August, doesn't make since.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by LoverBoy

I just don't get it at all.

top topics

join