It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could all of these protests be caused by HAARP?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I don't know much about HAARP, but reading all of the theories here on ATS, could it have finally been used to "make" people protest their governments? With the protests in the Middle East, and Northern Africa, to the recent protests in Croatia, maybe the protests in the U.S. could be the "collateral damage" of Haarp. It may not be aimed directly towards the U.S., but maybe some people in certain areas were still affected by a "ricochet" of the radio waves.

HAARP supposedly has many uses, such as mind control, weather control, the ability to cause earquakes, etc. What if the protests across the globe are the evidence we need to prove HAARP is causing some of these things?

What are your thoughts on this subject?

Here are some links regarding HAARP, the official website and the wikipedia page, neither really say much.
There are also numerous thread here at ATS about HAARP

HAARP's website
HAARP's WIKI

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by SUICIDEHK45

To be honest, just make up a theory and run with it where HAARP is concerned. That's where all the other theories come from. They are fabricated out of thin air.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I think HAARP made this thread. You're not real.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Damn HAARP stole my bike last year, but no one believes me

Happened while I was riding it too... oO

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I'm sure HAARP is many things, but a mass thought manipulation device is probably not one of them :/ I'm guessing enhanced instant communications, facilitated by social networking sites, is a better candidate for the progenitor of the continued protests.
edit on 8-3-2011 by Demiwatt because: Clarity

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

I don't know much about HAARP, but reading all of the theories here on ATS, could it have finally been used to "make" people protest their governments?

HAARP has become the Staples "easy button" of the conspiracy world! There isn't anything this thing can't do!'

I think maybe there are an awful lot of people finally seeing they don't have to accept brutal dictatorships, it only took one fruit stand vendor...

www.knoxnews.com...

"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof" - Marcello Truzzi

Maybe proof is a bit much but at the very least something to tell us how you arrived at that conclusion.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by bphi1908

You mean HAARP didn't hide my favorite shirt OR make my car spin out during every snow storm?
edit on 8-3-2011 by Demiwatt because: Edit Edit

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

I think that HAARP is likely not the cause. My theory, and mind you it is just a theory, is that people in repressive nations, due to what they can readily see in media from western nations, are rising up because they want a better life.

The tragedy of it all is going to be what we are currently seeing in western nations now... a world populated by people who see highly idealized versions of reality and learn to think that highly idealized is the "norm'.

HAARP? No. A desire for a better life? Yes.

~Heff

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Demiwatt

You mean HAARP didn't hide my favorite shirt OR make my car spin out in every snow storm?

HAARP did hide your shirt, make no mistake about it's power and strange desire for cotton polyester blended tees, but let's be honest your cars spins out in every snowstorm because your a bad driver.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

I just don't understand why the people of those countries have been willing to put up with all of this for years, and all of a sudden, BAM! protests.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by bphi1908

Yeah you're probably right... but wait! Wasn't it HAARP that made me bad driver in the first place?!?!

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Unless HAARP stands for.
Hypnotise,
Angry,
Arabs,(into)
Rioting,
Programs.

Then No, Its not HAARP.

link   

I think they gained the courage to finally ban together after seeing the success of other protests, and have begun to realize that they too may be able to enact change in very real ways.
edit on 8-3-2011 by Demiwatt because: Clarity

link   
reply to post by Demiwatt

touché

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I just don't understand why it is so much easier for people to believe that *something, or *someone/s "made" these people rise up. Free will. It does exist, despite the fact that HAARP is being altered to steal it from and use it against you.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

No! No! Don't say that! I was planning on blaming HAARP for all of my shortcomings, past and present!

edit on 8-3-2011 by Demiwatt because: Edit Edit

new topics

top topics

join