It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Messengers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I believe that aliens are messengers as described in the bible. Some may call them angels. they oversee the human race. Thats there objective. their are good and evil ones.
edit on 8-3-2011 by Theophorus because: add somthing

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Wow, Awesome, thanks for sharing.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud
Wow, Awesome, thanks for sharing.

This is a highly informative thread. I feel wiser just reading the opening post.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Theophorus
I believe that aliens are messengers as described in the bible. Some may call them angels. they oversee the human race. Thats there objective. their are good and evil ones.
edit on 8-3-2011 by Theophorus because: add somthing

Is this new to you? What research have you been doing that leads to this belief? Why would something that is considered an "overseer" of the human race be considered "evil"? I would figure that an "evil" entity would have wiped us out before we got to the point where we might be able to defend ourselves. Maybe "evil" entities have ethics then...

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Well if you are going to mock me then forget that this post exists. This is my opinion. And my opinion counts.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Theophorus

huh??

is there a story here??????

what??

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Well if you are going to mock me then forget that this post exists. This is my opinion. And my opinion counts.

You expect me to absorb all of that knowledge and then...just forget it?!
On topic:
Your opinion does count. Perhaps broaden your point and present us with some more background on your opinion.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Sorry, no offense meant, but you may want to provide some reasoning for your beliefs.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Theophorus

I more or less agree with you. In different ages and different cultures they take on different symbolic forms. They act as intermediaries between us and transcendent Divinity.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Whatever.. It seem that folks here are more interested in putting someone down then discussing something important. Anyway, thanks everyone.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
your opinion does indeed matter but as the circling vultures are rather rudely pointing out, that statement by itself does nothing to enlighten or aid our understanding of this world.

if you wish to further this thread you will have to explain why you believe this.

Also you must be prepared for doubt in your beliefs and be willing to counter it either with logical debate or evidence of at least a circumstantual nature.

Don't let blunt words put you off.

peace

monk of mimir

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Hello Theophorus,

Your opinion is your own and if you feel it is important to discuss it, then by all means, do discuss it. There isn't much in your opening statement to follow through though....You might want to bring a little more info.

I believe that aliens are messengers as described in the bible.

How did you come to that conclusion?

Some may call them angels.

Who are some? Aliens=Angels...why?

they oversee the human race.

Why do you think they do?

Thats there objective.

Says who? Why?

their are good and evil ones.

Based on?

Just trying to get you talking a bit more here...

Up to you.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Whatever.. It seem that folks here are more interested in putting someone down then discussing something important. Anyway, thanks everyone.

Don't give up so easily, if you truly believe what you are saying you should explain why you feel that way. We are all very busy reading the book of the dead and watching CNN, patience is not a virtue here.
If you're looking for a web site to stroke your ego this is not it, I have personally had my cookie slapped out of my hand on several occasions, it just means I gotta get another cookie.

top topics

join