It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

QuébecLeaks to be Launch Wednesday March 9th!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Hi all, good news (I hope) for the population of Québec (Canada), and bad one for the corruption.

QuébecLeaks is launching in less than 24 hours, tomorrow, Wednesday March 9th 2011.

The article is in French:
Source

They are an organisation, backed up by a lawyers. In between Wikileaks and OpenLeaks. Basically It doesn't want to be as political as wikileaks, but a bit more than OpenLeaks. It is aiming at corruption mostly in government, construction companies, Unions, natural resources, orders and other organisations.

edit:
official web site

Here is another source, in English
cupwire.ca...
edit on 8-3-2011 by Daivuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Hopefully they don't release their info in French only, or I will be getting headaches trying to translate it all.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Jeee, how many leaks are there?? Wikileaks, Openleaks, QuebecLeaks?

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
oi. the leak bandwagon is starting. Hope Dan Akroyd enforces the bilingual policy/by-law (a la Canadian Bacon)
maybe some Quebec nationalism will be on the rise from leaked documents showing how the French Canadians have been ripped off by the feds and the rest of Canada? I'm sure I'm wrong.

edit on 8-3-2011 by dl2one because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I think it's a very dangerous business tho. Mafia is very present in Quebec, in all those companies, police and government.

But it's about time some light is shed on this, lot of citizen money is getting stolen every minute by those scams.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I can all ready hear the shreaders working, maybe that's where the temor quakes are coming from.
Perhaps more government pages will be fired, there always doing bad things

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Jean Charest is shaking in his boots now !!! lol.....Vive le Quebec libre !!!

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I love Quebec!!!
They really do need to solve the corruption problem there though.
Mobsters owning construction companies as fronts,government contracts given to mobsters by corrupt politicians etc.
I love that province.

VIVE LE QUEBEC!!!

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Is George Soros behind this bit too? That's what some of you thought criminals are thinking isn't it? We have new technology that can read you pathetic, little, thought crime ravaged minds! Long live the NSA! Hail to those valiant protectors of the State! Quebecois? Is that even the French that they speak in France? Ah the days! Goose steppin beneath the Arch de Triumph! Memories! Sieg Heil Beotches!!

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Ok, the original Source in French is no longer valid. Canoe (The source site) is hosted by one of the biggest corporation in Quebec: Quebecor Media.
They deleted the article from their data base. But if you search on their web site you can still find it, with a broken link.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Wow this blows. Canadian here and not impressed.

The only thing concrete ive seen come out of Wikileaks is anger. They release information showing how a US diplomat doesnt like how the Pakistanis act and resentment grows.

I think the owners of these sites should open their email accounts for all to read. And they shouldnt be told they will be made public till the moment they are opened.

Diplomacy is a sticky business. Not everyone is always going to get along, but it serves no ones purposes to show just how much we all dislike each other.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
It's live!

No leaks yet. Most disappointing leaks website launch ever.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheSparrowSings
Hopefully they don't release their info in French only, or I will be getting headaches trying to translate it all.

Oh i'm sure it will be in English too...

But in a font that is smaller than the French equivilant

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by noonebutme

Originally posted by TheSparrowSings

Oh i'm sure it will be in English too...

But in a font that is smaller than the French equivilant

Pffffaaaahahahahahah...now that's drole drette la !!!!

top topics

join