It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien as a circus draw

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Imagine if you had a traveling circus and were able to secure a live alien as a freak show attraction.There would be alot of money to be made there.I think a little grey alien would be a great attraction because they are so small and weak,nobody would be intimidated.If i am in contact with a small grey,i will propose a 50/50 split in the profits with my little friend and set up a giant tent freak show all over the country.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I'm sure the grey in question would not care about our currency.
Also probably not defenseless. According to most folklore/witness accounts they are telepathic, right?
All in all, I'd go back to the drawing board. I doubt someone would travel God knows how far to buddy up with you and join a sideshow. lol

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
100% hypothetical, but I'll play along.
1. Looks can be deceiving. He may look small, but he is far from weak. That lil buggah is meaner than a hornets nest if you get him fired up, so watch out.

2. It would be near impossible to travel around, and only show him off during the show, and not be harassed 24/7. People would be wanting to poke at him to make sure he wasn't just a little man in a costume.(hornets nest-watch out)

3. Actually, if given the choice, and ONLY if he would sign a waiver to guarantee nothing would ever be inserted inside me without my personal written consent, I would rather go back to his place and let me be the circus freak.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
The problem is that this scenario is already being played out.

There is a circus.

We are the draw, they are the spectators.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
i'll play the hypothetical game too... this time flipping the tables

imagine if an Earthling were held captive against his/her will and made to dance like a monkey in a traveling alien circus?

... it might just trigger an intergalactic war!

or conversely, our government would deny all involvement, knowledge of, and existence of said space circus, along with its holding its officers, agents, employees and subsidiaries liable of any wrong doing! :-D

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
If the little grey tries to steal your cut of the profits, un uppercut could send the little bastard to south pacific islands.

top topics

join