It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Group Survival Tactics and Strategies.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by JDBlack

yep you're totally right, that's why I excel in the art of parkour because I can easily escape unnecessary situations that with above common sense and a good intuition. .This is the route I'd take in the early stages of such an event but everyone is different so not all options are available for everyone

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

-It would be best if the 2 men and 2 women were in the age group of about 18-35.

I'd go more about 25-40 for age group. Most 18-25 yr olds just don't have enough life experience to be trusted in a SHTF scenario...just a personal opinion.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by eathis

Problem is that no one has yet figured out how to outrun a bullet. That said, with a little city running skill, you could probably avoid being hit. Everyone hase their own methods

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I'd want something like 10 or 15 intelligent, able-bodied, healthy individuals. Probably split pretty even male and female, mostly 20-40 years old. Would be nice to have a few kids and elders, as long as they were in good health. I'd want to have 2 or 3 big guys to facilitate big moves. Would be excellent to have a doctor (or someone with considerable medical knowledge) on board. A seasoned carpenter would also come in handy, as would someone with extensive knowledge of horticulture. I would hope that at least one member of my party knew how to hunt the local prey, so this person could teach everyone to hunt. Definitely have to have 2 or 3 dogs, for tons of reasons. If this is long term, it would be great to be able to breed the dogs...

I could go on and on for hours about this...

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaosComplex

Do you actually have individuals in mind? I know the people I would bring along, but if you don't know who your bringing (and even if you do) you can't rely on getting type of people you need.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I personally have a few people in mind, mostly family. I think that in a situation like this I would be much more comfortable with family.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join