It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW 9/11 Footage Released! Taken by NYPD Helicopter

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I couldnt find this anywhere on here so if this is already a thread then please disregard but it was news to me. This is about a 17 minute clip that gives a pretty good aerial perspective of what was going on. To me its pretty ironic that NYPD is flying so close and got there so quickly via helicopter. Comments and feedback welcomed.

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Well, I posted this story in the 9/11 forum and was told immediately that there were about three other threads that came before me.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Good video, at first I thought it was fake because of its graininess. Why do I always need to be skeptical about everything.

Reading the comments below the video made me almost puke. Do people still actually believe the "official 9/11" story? Well atleast the one's who can remember the event... many Americans questioned on 9/11 had a very difficult time even recalling the day/month it happened. (Now THAT sounds like brain-washing to me)

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Yes its pretty sad how many "sheeple" there are in this country. There are so many obvious glaring miscues in this mission that was definitely an inside job to not be questioned. But instead people are pumped full of patriotic pride and told to go after the dark skinned people in the middle east. Its pretty rediculous how blind a lot of people in this country are. I can only hope that one day something major is disclosed or brought out by accident that makes EVERYONE question their "truth".

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
OMG good find!. This is new to me too. I watched it but plan on dissecting it more thoroughly tonight. I did notice that audio goes mute around 12m 35 to 45 s and clearly they are talking then the tape is cut. Wonder what that is about. Wow. S & F.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
More like a dozen existing threads. Search is your friend.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
interesting video,no matter how many video's & pics i see of that fateful day it still sends a chill up my spine,i remember there being a chopper in the sky in some footage & always wondered if we'll ever get to see it.
i'll look at it more later but piece by piece bit by bit things are coming to light.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Just wanted to bump this in hopes that it may take off. Funny that the other four in the 9/11 thread are being totally ignored ............ not claiming conspiracy or anything but I think this is kinda important

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I don't get it.

We have footage of the towers covered in smoke after the planes hit, footage of the inside of the helicoter briefly then the towers collapsing after the planes hit mixed in with police filming and sending crew to various areas as well as wanting to try and call home and make sure their families know they're ok.

Where's the conspiracy?

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by curious7

Well because if you look closely those planes dont have windows (which means military planes), one plane has an undercarriage that includes a moutned box on it, WTC 1 and 2 dropped liked a demolition not like they were hit by a huge force, the steel beams and other material melted/bent/and extended in size as if nuclear material was involved, WTC 7 which is a few blocks down the road also collapsed, Key people who came out of the WTC buildings were never interviewed by the 9/11 commission, many people who were inside the buildings said they heard explosives going off (BEFORE the planes hit), We have all sorts of footage of planes hitting the WTC but somehow the over 400 cameras that surround the Pentagon didnt have any footage of a plane hitting it, not to mention the point of impact looks like a strategic missile hit it and not a wide and large plane where wing marks and engine marks would be made, theres no debris at the pentagon from a plane, key witnesses there say they never saw a plane, the day before 9/11 Donald Rumsfeld claims the Pentagon has lost track of 2.3 trillion dollars, the point of impact was the ACCOUNTING DEPT!!! and now all records of that money are gone, the plane that supposedly crashed in PA left no debris, and only a crater in the earth, the firefighters and policeman there to this day claim they never saw anything that looked like airplane debris but NONE of them have ever been interviewed, some of the hijackers of 9/11 have been seen years later meandering overseas and partying throughout the world.

I know im missing a ton of other details but this should be enough for you to think twice and not join the SHEEPLE. It was an inside job on so many levels but we in the US are so patriotic it was sold to us as the dark skinned people from the middle east are evil and we need to blame them. People need to open up their minds.
edit on 8-3-2011 by MonkeyWrench30 because: missed a detail

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I'm open minded and such and never really thought it was anything but terrorists until recently (but even then I'm still not sure of this "inside job" business either) but here's my problem.

In that video, I didn't see much of anything except a tower going down in a crappy quality video that didn't have the right sound and visual quality to help the debunkers of the official story to not seem crazy. As evidence goes, it's like someone pointing towards a jumpy, low lit and grainy video offering proof of aliens.

I also never heard of the hijackers being seen years after the event either, if you could point that evidence out and it's more than just a theorist wanting it to be true (ie, if it was absolute truth) then sure, I'd love to see it.

Right now the majority of my thinking still says West hating terrorists did it but since the very beginning I've hated how Americans and even bigots in my own country have used it as an excuse to hate on an aspect of our society.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

Here are some links on the terrorists who are still alive......

news.bbc.co.uk...

whatreallyhappened.com...

www.welfarestate.com...

guardian.150m.com...

Theres more proof. And of all of them the BBC is a pretty credible.

new topics

top topics

join