It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail question, nothing major.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
If chemtrails are real. Is there any proof of them being used to place sound buffers in the air. I read how they can be used to block certain SOL related visuals or atmosphere changes. But is there any evidence that they can be used to block noise. Wierd but the other day Friday the sky got all grey and cloudy but I could hear noises like I guess air craft or copters flying. Normal yes nothing there. But I stared up for about ten minutes and kept hearing the same noises up in the air COULDNT SEE ANYTHING. The noises sounded like popping noises, LIKE POPCORN IN A MICROWAVE. So you know me I started to wonder what the noises were above. No speculation just asking.

Are there any known sound buffering elements in chemtrails -known- lol it sounded like a fight..

PEACE

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Not aware of any meteorological reason why peristant contrails (aka chemtrails) would have that effect. Nor of any other occurrences. Probably just coincidence..

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

There have been reports of strange mechanical sounds in the sky before people started talking about chemtrails. If I remember correctly Charles Fort even made mention of it in one of his books. If anyone can verify this for me it would be very appreciated. It's been a while since I've read Fort's books and don't want to look over 1000 pages trying to find it.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Funny enough I have noticed that myself.

Just last night for example, I was out in the car getting my sons jacket and it was so quiet, I could hear a fly fart!

Really weird had me spooked. I live by a busy road, traffic never stops, so this was pretty surreal.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
Probably just coincidence..

Never ignore a coincidence. Unless youre busy in which case always ignore a coincidence.

Love that line!

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

Thanks ESSAN. The sounds seems strange so it could of just been lots of air travel above. Did sound strange tho.

edit on 3/7/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Yes I too have heard actually on ATS about people hearing strange mech. noise above, when I was listening ATS came to mind first. I dont know but the noise was going on for atleast ten minutes why I stood there.
Thanks

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcellante

Interesting if you dont mind can you post general location you were in. Country is good enough.
Thanks

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Strangely enough on saturday i was outside and i heard a low flying plane, but i couldnt find it anywhere. It was really cloudy at the time so i assumed it was above the clouds.
Dunno if its relevant at all. This happened in ireland btw

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by EJ1988

Thank you im in PA and heard it. I dont know what I heard they just seemd to go around I guess from what I was hearing and I would hear popping noises. So I with my conspiracy mind was wondering what could be going on up there to make it since the noise didnt seem to go away with distance travel.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

No problem, it only really caught my attention because it seemed so low and i couldnt see it. I live up on high ground, so it would have been a while before it was out of my line of sight. I didnt really hear any popping noises i dont think, i went inside afterwards. Its hard to know if its related because of the distance.

top topics

join