It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudi Arabian Protests Begin!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
C'mon with the NWO and global elites already.

You don't think that people saw what happened in Egypt and felt empowered to better their lives instead of living in the stone age under iron fist rule?

I sure will give some of you credit for creativity though...global elites/NWO inciting riots and protests in the middle east to drive up oil costs, in turn breaking the US economy...which would then bring about a one world currency...leading to a one world gov't.

(Dr Evil voice) Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrright

edit on 6-3-2011 by Acid_Burn2009 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Zanti Misfit

what better way then controling an uprising of the people then to be a part of it?
its actually a result ot the financial crisis
i suspect they will even use the unrest to get some more oil and start ww 3

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   

what better way then controling an uprising of the people then to be a part of it?
its actually a result ot the financial crisis
i suspect they will even use the unrest to get some more oil and start ww 3

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by icecold7

Global Meltdown .........Is Alex Jones Right after All ? ........Hmm......

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zanti Misfit

According to everything i have witnessed in the last three years, I vote, yes.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by vjr1113

Obama is loving this stuff. High oil prices will let him move foward with the enviormental windmill solar panel on my car agenda.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Revoloptix

I'm thinking Russia, they have much to gain, Russia also has lots of oil to sell, not to mention there the world experts on deep drilling. They also want to bring back the empire. I've been doing some research on this matter and I keep coming up with Russia. Russia is also very reserved on the middle east matters to the point where its kind of scary in a way. Russia might be making plans now for that new continental pipe-line in the future.

Remember that saying watch out for the quiet ones.

Russian Oil A Strategic Alternative Amid Middle-East Turmoil
edit on 7-3-2011 by SJE98 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Maybe in 30 - 40 years americans might rise up and demand better quality of life, better wages, better conditions just like its taken the Middle East right now

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Ellen15

maybe it could happen a lot sooner than that!! maybe in one year, 6 months.... who knows, BUT everybody knows that they are getting fed up of the distribution of welths in the world, 90% of the people are on crap wages while the select few rake in the 90% of the welth and the 10% devided out to the rest of us. people are getting sick of it to be honest and i can see this as the start of it.

in my scanario, egypt, libya and the rest up to now are to shake us up a little bit and have us used to this happening for a while, then as it goes to the next stage(which looks like is happening now) the riots spread to saudi arabia(one of the main producer of oil and export) skyrocketing the price of oil, which then drives up food creating a bigger crisis, then the next stage,, global chaos as the price of oil,food and other comodities are at a rediculas level which spread the riots to the western world.... final stage.... i dont know, could go many ways TBH, global currency, global government, introduction of new energy, governments over thrown, who knows but this is only one scanario that is playing in my head!

please dont trash this idea this is a conspiricy site after all

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Oh man,

just changed my working place and on 1 April gonna start at new company as Emarketing. I worry if it was the right timing since I am working in hospitality.,,,,,,

If oil prices go up tourism around the world gonna take a hard hit

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   

But Why Now ? Why not 10 years ago ? All of a sudden these people in the Arab World just decide to Revolt against their Opressive Goverments at the same time ? No , there is an Unknown catalyst involved here , and I suspect it is being driven by what some would call the NWO . For what purpose , I don't know for sure , do you ?

One might as well ask why black Americans weren't in revolt as early as 1890, instead of waiting for the 1950's. Things happen when they happen, is all there is behind it. A collection of pokes and prods and incidents that eventually pushes things past the topping point. Tomorrow? Next year? 2164? Who the hell knows when what happens, it just does.

It starts in Tunisia. Two decades of repression, restriction of freedom of speech, and spiralling poverty was leaving lots of people on edge. Enter Mohamed Bouazizi; A street vendor, just some random slob selling tomatoes out of a wheelbarrow without a license. He supported his mother, uncle, and three siblings selling this stuff, about $140 a week. The cops had a habit of confiscating his wares - like I said, he's unlicensed, selling on the street.

One day he just can't take it anymore; the cops take his cabbages or whatever, and he goes up to complain to the governor, who refuses to hear the dude. So Mr. Bouazizi snaps, douses himself with paint thinner, and lights himself up right there on the front steps.

Tunisians see this dude, this one schmuck who, as Howard Beale would put it, was mad as hell and couldn't take it anymore. They looked around, saw that they had it no better than the dude who set himself on fire, and decided to do something about it.

And it worked. Ben Ali hauls ass, the prime minister resigns, and Tunisia finds itself in a popular revolution.

Tunisia's neighbors see it. Egypt and Libya and Algeria. Those people take a look around and see that they have it just like Bouazizi did; no rights, no jobs, no income, no redress. And they can look to Tunisia and see, hey, when the people mobilize, things happen.

Egypt comes crashing down. Libya comes down. Kuwait and Saudi Arabia and Oman and Morocco's rulers stare at it and offer new concessions to their people, while in Algeria, and Yemen, and Bahrain, and Cote d'Ivory, and Ghana, people look around and see they've got a raw deal, too, and wake up to the realization that they can do something about it.

You suspect it's the NWO because, first off, you've invested yourself too heavily into that particular fantasy; you want it to be what you want it to be and aren't particularly interested in what it actually is. Which is pretty sad, because the reality of this situation is actually way more interesting than some muddled-up attempt to pin it on some Machiavellian version of Santa Claus.

Second, like most Americans you have been indoctrinated - trained, like a puppy - to believe that people in Africa and the middle east aren't even self-aware. They're bit actors, according to the American zeitgeist; Africans and Arabs only exist for us . Their history and personalities and thought processes begin when we show up and end when we leave. So the notion that they are capable of acting independently of White European intervention - your NWO - is probably just alien to you.

You want a conspiracy? I'll tell you what the conspiracy here is. The conspiracy are the men - and who knows, maybe they let women into their club nowadays - who are the ones telling you "someone is behind this." They want you to think that this is not organic. They want you to think it's "fake." They want it de-legitimatized, because they don't want YOU to be inspired by it. They don't want you to find a chord of solidarity with people in Saudi Arabia or Zimbabwe or Tunisia. They're going to tell you that it's the NWO, or that it's George Soros, or that it's some other sort of sneaky plot, because they want you to turn your nose up at this and disregard it as not mattering. They are scared of this, pissing their pants scared. And they want yo make sure that you keep to the training they've worked so hard to put into your head.

They want you to believe anything, everything, except that this is a people's movement striving for better conditions. because if you believe that, they fear, you might start looking around your own neighborhood, that you might realize that even though there's a few thousand miles between you and the city of Ben Arous, there's not a lot of distance between you, and Mohamed Bouazizi.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by SJE98

Well, at least with a solar-powered windmill, your car might be moving, unlike with $6 gas.

Keep shaking your fist at those clouds, though, that'll do ya.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

reply to post by loam

What I , and many other Americans in this Country would like to know is, Who is Behind all this Civil Unrest in the Middle East right now ? It All seems Orchestrated by some Group for Sinister purposes don't you think ?

No, they aren't. What is happening is people are rising up against degrading standards of living, soaring food prices and "Austerity Measures" as a result of the global economic crash we had and are still having.

There is no big sinister NWO PTB Elite plan at work. It's just pissed of youth and workers that have had enough, and it most definitely NOT confined to the middle-east.

This is a global revolution that has started in the middle-east. It's going to spread to the four corners of the earth mark my words... No big evil sinister NWO plan.

Just global industrial civilization collapsing

edit on 7-3-2011 by Nomad451 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Alex Jones isn't the only person to have said that this was going to happen you know...

The thing is, Alex has the brains to look ahead and see this coming because it was obvious and because those that were even smarter then him seen it coming.

Alex then used his brains to decide on twisting it all into this pathetic NWO global ELITE sinister story of FEMA camps and martial law and one world currency load of hogwash.

He did this because he knew that people with little to no brains at all would lap it all up hook line and sinker. Buy his DVD's his T-Shirts and continue listening to his bogus crap mixed with truth so that when the time comes and things really are falling apart as all those before him said it would....

People like you will say...... "Global Meltdown .........Is Alex Jones Right after All ? ........Hmm......
"

And the cycle repeats and he just gets richer laughing all the way to the bank.
edit on 7-3-2011 by Nomad451 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Why oh why must someone be behind the uprisings in the middle east? Why must someone be involved to promote their agenda?

The simple answer and the most likely...the people of the middle east are behind the uprisings. There is no magical man behind a curtain pulling strings for his/their own global agenda.

The people of the middle east saw that if they rise against their oppressive leader in mass, they have the power to change their lives for the better.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   

edit on 7-3-2011 by Techyo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   

No one is behind the protests.I live in the Middle East and the reality of the unrest is simply the younger people have had enough. Many were educated in western democracies and resent authoritarian rule. They have no jobs and are dependent on their fathers for financial support. You will see protests against every authoritarian government in the world before this is over.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaynkeel
I have a feeling things are gonna get very interesting and very bad very quickly once Saudi goes into chaos. Perhaps it's for the better for the people of these countries but as usual just like many others here I have to question who is behind it and for what purpose. Because life as we now know it around the world is about to change in my opinion, looks like the redistribution of wealth is taking place as planned, which I am far from wealthy yet it causes great concern to myself and my families way of life when other people try to decide what is necessary and not in my lifestyle.

yea, our family has little to none when it comes to money. Yet these twisted scum of the earth have more than enough and just want more more more. I long to see the day when all of them are hanged

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Also, I too wonder about the possibility of these protests being orchestrated in some way, but then I saw the prison planet article saying that both of the leading candidates for Egypts leadership are NWO stooges.

So if the revolts and uprisings are organic, then the NWO will do whatever it can to hijack them..

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by vagabond50

Originally posted by jaynkeel
I have a feeling things are gonna get very interesting and very bad very quickly once Saudi goes into chaos. Perhaps it's for the better for the people of these countries but as usual just like many others here I have to question who is behind it and for what purpose. Because life as we now know it around the world is about to change in my opinion, looks like the redistribution of wealth is taking place as planned, which I am far from wealthy yet it causes great concern to myself and my families way of life when other people try to decide what is necessary and not in my lifestyle.

yea, our family has little to none when it comes to money. Yet these twisted scum of the earth have more than enough and just want more more more. I long to see the day when all of them are hanged

Well, would you hang them? You are the so-called enlightened and the vast majority are sheep so that leaves it down to whether or not you could hang them. Me, I like to talk a load also. But, would I hang them? If it came right down to it would I make a proactive effort to subdue them and string them up to watch them dance on the end of a rope?

But you gotta think about something else. Would they have any issues hanging you?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join