It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian flying kid / witch? caught on tape

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   
This happened in Russia, I wasn't sure if this was discussed on this site before, and I wasn't sure where to post it, so mods feel free to move it if it needs to. Also I do not know if the video is fake, and I'm sure it will be received with skepticism, but nevertheless, this video is worth watching. The second video I'll post will be an stabilized version.

From the video info:
A surprising video that shows a flying girl appeared in the web. The author of the video clip published it across Youtube, adding that it had recorded it by chance in a Russian forest.

Stabilized version:

NOTE: I did a search and couldn't find any thread that said russian/ kid/ and flying on the title.

edit on 6-3-2011 by Enter Ruin because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Yeah, this was posted before a little while back, and debated ad nauseum.

I believe the consensus was that there are wires visible if you look closely, though I don't claim any expertise in the matter. Cool video, anyway.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
common sense will tell you this is obviously a fake...

2nd

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by VariableConstant
Yeah, this was posted before a little while back, and debated ad nauseum.

I believe the consensus was that there are wires visible if you look closely, though I don't claim any expertise in the matter. Cool video, anyway.

Yeah I saw that, as well as The "guy" people describe in the video comments, but that "guy" also appears to be a branch from a bush that is located at the right side, therefore it appears to be moving from right to left.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
These fuzzy and blurry images in the age of hdtv and hires photography are usually hoaxes.

I'd like to see a crisp clean video of the supernatural for a change.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
So... the Russian is calling his dog in English.. "Come here Tarzan"?

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Enter Ruin
NOTE: I did a search and couldn't find any thread that said russian/ kid/ and flying on the title.

Flying Girl in Russian Woods, fake?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon
common sense will tell you this is obviously a fake...

2nd

No... no, no.... people can obviously defy gravitational laws so she was clearly floating with magic.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
The other thread.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Like I said, it looks cool, but my own instincts yell "fake." Lots of details can be picked apart, and it just doesn't seem to add up.

The preface in the second video is kind of funny though, if you understand Spanish.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

Originally posted by Enter Ruin

Flying Girl in Russian Woods, fake?

Thanks, I worded my sentence wrong i guess.. sorry

Anyway, if there is something I know is dog psychology, (how they react, interpret body movements, different barks, etc), and I know how to train dogs myself as well, and if there is something that could corroborate this as real is the dog, the way it barks and sounds stressed out sounds realistic. A dog moving towards the lady and the "flying" kid isn't surprising because dogs aren't used to see humans levitating or moving in strange ways, that's exactly how a dog would react, including the bark. Anyway just my two cents.. disregard this thread then.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
She's American. That's what happens when you eat too many FDA backed foods, guys. Now go check the original thread and drink some 'Rummy Aspartame' cola while you read.
edit on 6-3-2011 by Hitoshura because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Its widely known for people of other countries of using other languages than their native ones in their pets (specially dogs) to order them, and that's because it makes harder for an outsider (or an stranger), to tell the dog what to do or even command it. I'm telling you guys, I know a lot about dogs.. lol.
edit on 6-3-2011 by Enter Ruin because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Doesn't work... dog didn't listen

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Doesn't work... dog didn't listen

Hahaha that is true, perhaps it had to be said with a British accent in order for it to work on it :p

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   
And my previous comment wasn't trying to be negative to you yanks. I'm a yank too after all, from the 51st state.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Fake IMO,
Unnatural position in air suggest he is suspended.
Camera conveniently looks away as the boy lands (likely to remove whatever was suspending him).
Why was this person filming this boy?

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   
If someone could actually fly they would be making millions from it. Not living in some poor random area of Russia.

In this world money is king.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by larrydavid
In this world money is king.

The only thing that's king in this world is a small bunch of manipulators that will soon have to grow up.
edit on 6-3-2011 by Hitoshura because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Hey brother...Tarzan is Tarzan everywhere, can't translate it.

I think it's fake too,

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join