It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eight SAS soldiers have been taken hostage by rebels in Libya!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   

They were among a group of around 22 soldiers and one diplomat who are believed to have been dropped by helicopter in an area south of the city

The SAS's intervention has allegedly angered Libyan opposition figures who ordered the armed and plain-clothes soldiers to be locked up on a military base

Sky News

Holy sh#t,what were the SAS doing there,i know they went in to get the british oil workers out a few days ago,but this is way closer to the action,hopefully they will be freed soon by the rebels,maybe we should just stay out of this one as its pretty clear no one wants us there!
edit on 6/3/11 by lektrofellon because: (no reason given)

edit on 6/3/11 by lektrofellon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
In other news 8 SAS soldiers make it out of Libya with the ears of the captures... - All kidding aside that was a stupid move, especially if we are there to get OUR people out. I hope those Soldiers are okay! If they start capturing soldiers that are only going to be 'in and out' then it's silly, just gives us more of a reason to send in more troops (if we so wished) to get them out which would piss the Libyans off more, but maybe that's what they want?... Who knows. Just my opinion.

Jamie

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Mods,can you delete this thread please as their is an existing one!!!!!!!!!!!!

new topics

join