It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PFC Manning Forced To Strip Naked

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Philip Crowley quit after publicly criticising the Department of Defence for requiring that the soldier charged with stealing classified documents later disclosed on the WikiLeaks website be shackled in solitary confinement and forced to sleep naked.

www.theaustralian.com.au...

I often critcise the Human Rights laws here in the UK (criminals allowed to stay here etc) but when I read about the treatment of Bradley Manning I applaud them.
This should not be going on in a so called civilised country.

I hope and pray Gary Mckinnon will never set foot on USA soil.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   

A DISGRACE!! The legal system in the US isn't any better than that of a banana republic imo.

More evidence of that:

This is what happens if you privatize prisons! Justice takes a backseat, and it's all about profit

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ

A DISGRACE!! The legal system in the US isn't any better than that of a banana republic imo.

More evidence of that:

This is what happens if you privatize prisons! Justice takes a backseat, and it's all about profit

roflmfao... This is what happens when you think you know about some thing and you don't he is not in the state or federal system he is being fried by U.S military tribunal not the federal court or state but military court.

<< 1  2   >>

join