It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Overwhelming Evidence Pentagon Aircraft Data Is Not From An American Airlines 757

page: 20
<< 17  18  19   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by Reheat

Reheat, I am relatively confident, based on what I've read, that whatwasthat seems to know what he's talking about RE: large jets.

In particular the comment about the trim....(and I have little doubt he will have the correct answer to your "challenge", there...I see what you are asking, and why....).

Also, the low-level training missions that were hand-flown, makes absolute complete sense, as described, regarding the stab trim, and its preferred position....to "default" to a climb, as a safety measure.

Side note.....when the 757/767 are in full autopilot autoland mode....they do the same thing....the A/P trim does its thing, the elevator servos maintain a bit of constant force....this is all to be "set-up" preparatory to the flare...it also is conducive to the pitch-up required in the event of a missed approach. We have to be aware of this, because although an auto-coupled missed approach is preferred, there are occasions when you will disconnect the A/P (or it disconnects itself) after it has initiated the self-trim ---- which normally occurs as descending through about 300 feet RA. Knowing the way it trims, you are ready for it when transiting to manual.....needs a bit of forward pressure to keep the nose form pitching up excessively.

Hello weedwacker,

Thanks for sticking up for me. I have seen several of you posts. You seem like one of the folks that are clever enough to design and build the airplanes Reheat and used to fly.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

Originally posted by rogerstigers
reply to post by hooper

You are saying that all of the Pentagon (and surrounding area) CCTV video was released? I haven't seen it, but I don't follow this particular subject too much. Got any links to these videos?

Well, I don't know what you mean by "surrouding area", but yes. Google Judicial Watch.

this shows the same blured video that was released to the public. you know exactly what the poster is talking about....it's all the other cameras on the pentagon and surrounding CCTV private cameras.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by whatwasthat

I can assure you, I don't know how to design an airliner....beyond the very, very basic. Certainly ain't gonna buld 'em, either....not a mechanic.

No, I just bore holes in the sky with them....after some other people do all the hard work of designing and building.....I try ot make them do their thing, engage in international commerce, and not break them in the process......well, did for a few decades, anyway....

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
Reheat, I am relatively confident, based on what I've read, that whatwasthat seems to know what he's talking about RE: large jets.

In particular the comment about the trim....(and I have little doubt he will have the correct answer to your "challenge", there...I see what you are asking, and why....).

Also, the low-level training missions that were hand-flown, makes absolute complete sense, as described, regarding the stab trim, and its preferred position....to "default" to a climb, as a safety measure.

Sorry, I missed your post earlier. I did not and am not questioning his comments regarding trim at all. I believe what he says about that is probably true. It was other portions that caused me to question his comments. Yes, I now believe he is real and what you say regarding safety is valid. I/We never used "up" trim at all when manually flying at low altitude. When on TFR the system had an automatic fly-up feature that required several positive inputs or it initiated a 4 G pull-up and climb. That was particularly comforting at night or in weather. Manual flying was always done with neutral trim.

It was the "Ground Effect" comments that were wrong and have now been corrected. He agrees and it's obviously just a matter of faded "memories". I have the same problem sometimes and so do you.....

edit on 13-3-2011 by Reheat because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-3-2011 by Reheat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   
This thread contains a lot of good aeronautical information which I feel the need to cross-reference with my thread :
At last, THE "WATERGATE" OF 9/11 : , page 8
www.abovetopsecret.com...

When you will start to read from page 1 of my thread, you see me slowly changing from believing Flight AA77 left from a very different Gate at Dulles INTL Airport, towards total convince that in fact that flight took off from the right Gate D26, like the NTSB has always told us.

All the fuzz was about the recorded 3000+ feet displacement at Dulles, shown in the beginning of Flight AA77 its FDR, which was recovered in the Pentagon.

Thus, also this thread holds a wrong title, just like mine.
In fact there is now more evidence that the Pentagon Aircraft Data Is INDEED From An American Airlines 757.

top topics

<< 17  18  19   >>

join