It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The lost years of Jesus Christ...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by DISRAELI

I was mistaken in my statement, but I have proved that Jesus simply didn't go under the radar for 18 years. I also proved motive for theologians to suppress the truth. All you've done is point out a minor fault.

posted on Apr, 30 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Could it be that witnesses had to die and books had to be written against living testimonies?

What if Jesus was not the one crucified?
As a German scholar's book asserts (Holger Kersten download. His theory was that either he was drugged and taken down the cross early enough to survive or that it was not even him. I think the latter is more likely...

It took the founders of the church this much time to use his sayings, stories and certain habits of his disciples to form the magical sacrificial religion founded really not on his teachings but on a crude reinterpretation of Egyptian-Hebraic archetypes (blood of the lamb etc.). Question is why? Well, I have no doubt that the result was the salvaging some of the Roman Empire's former world power into the new world of barbarians - who all went to Latin mass later (or Greek in the Byzantine part). Various heretics questioned the official story many times, that is how the Inquisition began a thousand years later. Perhaps the result was the actual goal of some religious politicians at the time, who could foresee the falling apart of the Empire long ago, with its insufferable debts, lack of moral standards and rituals, its crazy rulers and its sheer size, using one of the most popular underground occult movement of the times.

While best-sellers were produced in Greek about Jesus, heavily edited to allow a certain synthesis between the Greco-Roman world and some aspects of Jewish religion, he may have been busy healing people in Kashmir, having a long life - and some say his descendants and his common-law wife migrated to Southern France... Who knows...

new topics

<< 1   >>

join