It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Alex Jones a Reptilian....Possible proof here?!?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
This is a clip that i found on youtube that is a compilation of shapeshifting eyes through various media sources. Some of these clips are individuals that we have seen many times, some are new to me and hopefully you the reader but the last one they show kinda blew me away a little. Theres a clip here of Alex Jones in slow motion with the typical shapeshifting eyes. Is this just a video gliche? Would like the debunkers to speak up if so....have always thought of him as being on our side but this makes me wonder. Your feedback is appreciated.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by MonkeyWrench30

Alex Jones may be a lot of things, but a shape-shifting Reptilian isn't one of them.

When will this nonsense end?

:shk:

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Omg, how many times do I have to tell you guys. You are so ridiculous. Reptilians do not exist.
It is obviously a Goa'uld.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Not this again..

And to be honest with you, this may be the worst reptilian shapeshifters video i have ever seen.

The bright light and the camera makes the eyes look just like this. Try it yourself.

I guess we are all reptilians then.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Farnhold

Who... Touched.... My....... Ghun!............ Oh Shasha!
edit on 3-3-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I was posting this video in hopes that it would be debunked. As for the comment about Reptilians not being real??? Too much documentation to simply say theres no chance that they exist at all.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

lol, It costs 400 thousand dollars to comment on ATS for 12 seconds

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by MonkeyWrench30
I was posting this video in hopes that it would be debunked. As for the comment about Reptilians not being real??? Too much documentation to simply say theres no chance that they exist at all.

LOL, why people never get my joke
. Come on guys, you all spend tons of time reading and discussing random conspiracy theories, and you've never ever seen movie/TV series Stargate?

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Farnhold
Omg, how many times do I have to tell you guys. You are so ridiculous. Reptilians do not exist.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/43ea41a48bf8.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I thought their eyes were suppose to be split like a cats eye. Since when is all black eyes considered reptilian? Wouldn't it fit more in line with demonic possession?

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Reptiles dont chew tobacco....but "Vatican assassin warlocks" do!
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Planet teleX

Originally posted by Farnhold

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/43ea41a48bf8.jpg[/atsimg]

I lol´d at the picture
. Heavy from TF2 as Goa'uld
, this is masterpiece

edit: I am adding this as my new profile picture
, many thanks

edit on 4-3-2011 by Farnhold because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Alex Jones is not a reptillion, blowhard? maybe.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

Loved that remix.

But this song makes me lol harder

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

The thing that catches me about Stargate SG-1 is how similar the Gou'ald seem to be to the Reptilian shape shifter theory. They take unsuspecting humans as hosts and live in their bodies. They make humans their slaves and act as if they are gods ( Egyptians, Mayans, Babylonian legends etc all correlate to similar ideas of humans with seemingly god like abilities claiming themselves to be such and in many cases they were able to shift shape and form.) The Gou'alds secret and give away seem to be in their eyes that glow and have big black blobs for pupils. They are also of some sort of reptilian descent, they seem to live forever and take on new bodies as time goes on. The list goes on... I am a big stargate fan, but it didnt take me long to catch onto how similar the Gou'ald appear to be to Reptilian shapeshifters. Not to mention all the Illuminati, 666 symbolism is seemingly EVERY episode haha.

The SGC logo is present in every episode and in many of them the way the flag is folded is often can be mistakenly seen as a 666. And dont even get me started on the Square and compass symbol within the pyramid that the letters SGC sit on top...Whether this is subliminal or not, I'll let you be the judge.

edit on 12-3-2011 by koadie because: forgot to insert a link that i meant to add to post

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by MonkeyWrench30

SO sick of people saying 'this person is a shapeshifting reptiallian' if they could shapeshift then how the hell would you be able to tell? Why would they retain any reptillian features apart from when in real form?!?!? Im sorry but these threads annoy me. People have different facial features of all kinds, get over it and instead of these sorta posts focus your time on something useful

new topics

top topics

join