It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

any questions

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 11:35 AM
link   
real funny now go back to hogwarts and ask prof dumbledork for better jokes. i read more books then i do onlne.

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Haha, good one strangecraft

Even though you got angry demonhunter, he does make a good point.
Even in books though, you cannot trust everything you read.
Many people, both in print and online, speculate about almost all the "facts' they are giving you. Especially, I have found, in things dealing with the paranormal.

So it is entirely possible that your "oh-so-vast" knowledge of demons and magic and etc., is little more than made up info.

And you cant really blame us for not taking you seriously. You are 25 (maybe), talk like a 14 year old, and yet claim to "know more about demons and magic than most people learn in a lifetime". Which makes it kinda weird that you are asking US about demons and etc when you claim to know so much already.. I know that I automatically filed you away with the rest of the "Wishes-life-was-like-a-videogame" people. Especially when I saw that Devil-May-Cry signature hehe.

If you really do hunt demons with daggers and magic spells that can flood forests, then im sorry. I guess im just jumping to conclusions.

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 03:14 PM
link   
i dont know about hunting demons with daggers, and i have never played devil may cry, one of my friends made it for me and i like it, plus i have tested everything i have read and your right some of the crap is fake i will be the first to admit that, but i know what is and isnt. know excuse me i must get back to prof snapes classroom im late for potions(lol joke)

[edit on 21-7-2004 by demonhunter]

new topics

<< 1   >>

join