It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Return to The Crystal Caves - Awesome!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I know thiese have been posted before here on ATS
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

...but this documentary has a lot more footage and gives a new perspective on the caves I thought others might enjoy as much as I did.

A team of international scientists explore a Mexican cave filled with giant crystals.

With temperatures near 120° Fahrenheit (48.8° Celsius), and over 80% humidity, the cave is one of the deadliest environments on earth. Without specialized suits and equipment, the scientists would die in minutes.

Their mission: to unlock the secrets of the mysterious ancient crystals, some of the largest ever discovered.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Enjoy

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
you say its dangerous but in the other threads they have pics of people just standing in there with no suits and they look comfortable.....

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by mess1a
you say its dangerous but in the other threads they have pics of people just standing in there with no suits and they look comfortable.....

I didn't watch the vid but i've seen these caves on tv. If I remember correctly the deeper they go the hotter it gets and the less oxygen they have. I think the heat was the main problem.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by mess1a

Its only 'safe' to stay in there for a short period of time. The temp/humidity wears on the human body quickly.

top topics

join