It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New MK Ultra Project is Greenlit.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Exciting news for ATS. A new investigation, headed by Tindalos2013, putting deep scrunity surrounding the infamous MK Ultra experiments and its offshoot the Monarch Programme.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
There is an one last vacancy open to any ATS member wishing to join the research team. Remember that being team member requires
a high level of input.

Send me U2U message. Blessed be.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
good luck if you're serious.

It seems like the past week or so, mind-control has been mentioned everywhere I look. Coast to coast AM has covered it a few times in the past week. So has the alex jones show.
I've seen a lot of threads about it on here the past few days, and it's even in the mainstream media right now because of the sirhan sirhan thing...

Something has to come of all this

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
While I cannot join you on the research team, I will send a peice of my spirit with you on this noble mission. And I think I speak for the portion of us humanoid lifeforms who have no desire to use force or impose our will on other sentient beings when I say "We Are With You". I will help by raising the public awareness of the topic. I have little ways of doing this, by asking innocuous questions on sites like yahoo answers and providing answers that will make people think. Sometimes I feel bad for lying, but sometimes, in order to wake someone up a little more, I`ll feign a lack of knowledge on the subject and only ask the right questions and leave the right clues to get a person thinking. It also makes me seem like "one of them" rather than a nutter. I can`t tell you how many times I`ve "woken up", and "coincidentally" at the same time as someone else I was talking to about strange and mysterious things. My favorite thing is to thank them for opening my eyes... just goes to show, when you meet someone on the internet, you never really know what they`re up to or what they`ve done or what they know. I recommend anyone interested in waking up others to try spending a little tiny bit of time away from this site and go spread your beliefs to people who don`t already know. It`s not hard to post 1 peice of information per day on a site where it might otherwise not be seen. Sorry to stray away from the topic a little. I will greatly look forward to reading over your findings as soon as they are posted. Now. Off to the next one...

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

As well, the links in my signature are dedicated to this topic...

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I love the Mk-Ultra topics!

Is this for the research forum?

If you need more people I'd like to join. I like reading and researching this topic. I have read all of Memoryshocks posts on it

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Thankyou all for your posts. My research team is now complete. Please allow me 24 hours to get the official thread in the Research Forum up and running.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I thought I'd just explain the 24 hour waiting period for the thread and is because twice I attempted to begin the post from my mobile phone but the text box kept going blank when I clicked on the post button. So I'll head off to a cybercafe in the morning. No worries.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I wish I would have seent his earlier! Excited to see the thread, this is one of my favorite subjects. I may have some research to contribute.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

U2U me I would love to see what info you have and ask a few questions too

new topics

top topics

join