It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Private Detective's Encounters with Non-Humans.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I just ran across this and did a search to find any info here, but nothing turned up. I am not providing this as any evidence, rather I thought it was an interesting read, with intriguing detail.

Around 1967, I began to receive strange telephone calls from individuals who termed themselves 'non-Terrans,' a basically benevolent group of extraterrestrials, who had been living among us for about 8,000 years. When, around 5,000 years ago, they realized that we, their Terran cousins, were at that time simply too barbaric and primitive to receive any kind of meaningful instruction, they retreated to bases underground or at the bottoms of the oceans. Since then, they emerge from time to time to chart our basic progress, and they asked me to consider all the many legends that tell of gods and enchanted creatures rising up out of the sea to communicate moral lessons, religious principles, economic truths, or technological insights to astonished human beings.

On occasion, one of these alleged non-Terrans would introduce himself or herself to me after one of my lectures or seminars. The only physically distinguishing characteristics that I noted among these individuals were peculiarly large and slightly almond-shaped eyes, most frequently blue-green in color; a very thin body build; mostly reddish or blondish hair; and while the males were around medium height, the females appeared generally taller and somewhat masculine in appearance.

MORE HERE:
Source

Peace,
spec

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Quite an interesting read!

I am certain that ET is amongst us - no proof, but a lot of data correlated. I do believe life is stranger than fiction.

And that we are introduced to that strangeness through entertainment - movies, TV, etc.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
An interesting read indeed.

There are so many conflicting ideas and theories regarding Aliens/Non-Terras. I personally believe that many of the UFO sightings are machines originating from Earth. Either under the sea or under ground.

Isn't there meant to be a BIG underground base near Miami that the greys inhabit?

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978
I personally believe that many of the UFO sightings are machines originating from Earth. Either under the sea or under ground.

I believe virtually all the UFO's are Human - electrogravitics, which was shown to have antigravity and overunity effects, was being studied in the 1950's and then it went into black ops. I can't believe they abandoned it.

ET is likely much more subtle.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Nice find s&f
Gives a good example where all these UFOs are coming from they would have to be based close for us to see as many as we do.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I find it unbelievable that an extra terrestrial would refer to themselves in such a manner (Non Terran). It's a naming convention that would only be used from a human's perspective. Smells of fiction to me.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Well, I've no idea if it's true but it's a great story. The details such as
the Et's drinking bleach to prove they are so different are intriguing. The checking
up on people to see if they are living as per the ET plan is similar to
certain more recent abduction accounts. Is 'Dr Rhineland supposed to be
Werner Von Braun? If so I can't find any account of one of his daughters
dissapearing, least of all in a saucer!

The whole thing reminded me of 'the mothman prophecies', generally
creepy yet entertaining. I see that the writer, Bob Steiger is quite a prolific
writer on paranormal themes. I couldn't see a reference to these
events on his site though. I would definitely read the book if there is
one.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Thanks for the replies folks, and I am naturally left with more questions than answers.
Blue green eyes and reddish blonde hair makes me think of the Scottish Celtic lore, and the hypothesis that those original people were from Mars who migrated here when their planet became uninhabitable. Their circadian rhythms were more aligned with Mars than Earth. Yes yes, too much Icke from the old days, but in the spirit of "skunky" speculation, all is fair here. Slippery slope digression here...moving on

Meetings with major airline peeps and advertisers huh? Okay, maybe they had to be included because they would be witness to any projects occurring. And it is OHARE airport, which to this day is part of some interesting ufo anomalies. German scientists and Armistice? Sounds familiar, with the crafts/tech they were working with.

I thought it was interesting that another larger ship caught the experimental craft, and took them away. I wonder if it was the same clan of non-terrans, or a different sub-species?

Moon maids? Atractive women that went to school on the Earth satellite, AKA da Moon!

Yes, quite the read, and who knows, right? I could certainly see a race attempting to help us, but then realizing we are not yet ready for a global oneness of peace and cosmic advances. Still too much monkey in us

Peace,
spec
edit on 2-3-2011 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
I never really enjoy the idea of nordic type aliens. They bug me

new topics

top topics

join