It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the best thing all day in my opinion !!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
This is probably old news to most of yall out there but new to me !!! type out Illuminati backwards and add ".com" on it and see where it takes you ... here ill help !! www.itanimulli.com

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Pretty sure this has been posted before here. Anyone can take a domain they register though and point it to go almost anywhere. Including redirecting it to another site such as this.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by saintsjunky

Did you know that what you are saying here is a HOAX?

Itanimulli, of course, is “Illuminati” spelled backwards. Type itanimulli.com into your browser and the National Security Agency’s website pops up, proof positive, in some people’s minds, that the US government is a bought-and-paid-for subsidiary of the New World Order.

Other people took the next step and investigated. They swiftly discovered that a computer geek named John Fenley, who lives in Provo, Utah, purchased the domain name “Itanimulli” and is redirecting visitors to the NSA. He also owns many other domain names, including (as of May 19, 2004):

Been posted here a million times and all I do is copy and paste my other replies.
SOURCE

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Lateralussicksicksick

sorry must have missed those threads, im on here a good bit and still cant get to all of the yummy knowledge and b.s. here......well either leave it for the influx of new members whom havent seen it yet or delite it , either way im cool

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
These things have been on here before, and some computers have picked up some nasties by going to these places.

top topics

join