It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assassin's Lawyer Says Sirhan Sirhan Was 'Brainwashed'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Assassin's Lawyer Says Sirhan Sirhan Was 'Brainwashed'

abcnews.go.com

Pepper said he believes Sirhan was "hypno-programmed," essentially brainwashed to kill Kennedy and his memories were then erased.

The lawyer's tale has all the makings of a great conspiracy theory, if not a science fiction thriller akin to the "Manchurian Candidate."

"Ten independent witnesses say Sirhan was always in front of Bobby, never behind him," said Pepper, "but the autopsy says Bobby was shot at close range from behind the right ear."

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
The RFK assassination conspiracy comes back into the forefront. Like his brother, there remains more questions than answers as to there perhaps being MUCH more to the story behind his death, and if there were more than one gunman.

But this latest development brings in a NEW angle, with the possible suggestion of an "MK Ultra" type of program being behind his assassinator's behavior. Things could get very interesting here folks...

abcnews.go.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
DD, I follow a lot of your posts, but is this new information? I thought this was the predominant conspiracy theory regarding Sirhan? For example, this post from 2005. It might be new that the lawyer is using it as a defense?

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

Yeah, that is the angle I'm talking about.

It may move beyond "conspiracy" from Sirhan's standpoint, if the lawyer starts digging up dirt and naming names. It may open up a whole new can of worms in this case. I would not be surprised to see this lawyer "have an accident".

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I have a lot of respect for William Pepper, the attorney, who was mentioned in the article. On February 26th, 2011 he gave an interview on Cindy Sheehan's radio show:
noliesradio.org...

Excellent historical footage of the RFK assassination has been compiled in the documentary evidence of revision.
The 4th part and the first 20 minutes of the 5th part are about RFK.

Evidence of revision part 4

Google Video Link

Evidence of revision part 5 (the first 20 minutes are about the RFK assassination and mind control)

Google Video Link

edit on 2-3-2011 by Drunkenshrew because: Fixed link

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

This is in the news as there was a hearing today.

Sirhan will appear before a California parole board on Wednesday for the 14th time since his May 1969 sentencing. It is the first time he will be represented by Pepper.

Taking a page from the conspiracies that have dogged the assassination of Kennedy's brother President John F. Kennedy, Pepper plans to introduce new evidence that suggests there was a second gunman who fatally shot RFK in the kitchen of a Los Angeles hotel, following his victory in the 1968 California presidential primary.

abcnews.go.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
DD

this is not breaking news and was posted
3 days ago in this thread

abovetopsecret.com...

best wishes

boon

top topics

join