It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

List of NWO (?) Joint Military Operations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 12:11 PM
link   
China and France joint military operations 2004 :
www.instapundit.com...

France and Tajikistan joint military operations 2003 :
news.somoni.com...

USA, Germany, Sweden, Belgium, Holland, Poland, Romania, Croatia, Moldova, Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, Bulgaria, Ukraine, Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaijan and Uzbekistan joint military operations 2004 :
www.defensenews.com...

China and Britain joint military operations 2004 :
english.pladaily.com.cn...

USA and Malaysia joint military operations in the South China Sea 2004 :
www.defensenews.com...

China, India and Pakistan joint military operations 2003 :
english1.peopledaily.com.cn...

India and Israel joint military operations 2004 :
www.dailytimes.com.pk...

Israel and USA joint military operations :
www.aipac.org...

Russia and USA joint military operations 2004 :
www.apfn.net...

Russia and NATO joint military operations 2004 :
www.russiajournal.com...

Russia and China joint military operations 2005 :
english.people.com.cn...

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 12:36 PM
link   
why do you believe these are conspired New World Order related?

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Why are so many oblivious to the obvious. Its practically kicking everyone in the face yet we still want to deny deny deny hoping that maybe if its true, it will all go away? Bad Science(dull, flat, in the box thinking) Good Science(Willing to take a risk and go outide the box) Problem with the anti-conspiracy theorists is, you allegate we read too much into things and set up a self fufilling prophecy of sorts. I say you dont read into things enough

Good post eid, speak even if they laugh at you

[edit on 18-7-2004 by project_pisces]

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Good post mate.
Its nice to have all that info linked together like that.

df1

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by project_pisces

Why are so many oblivious to the obvious. Its practically kicking everyone in the face yet we still want to deny deny deny hoping that maybe if its true, it will all go away? Bad Science(dull, flat, in the box thinking) Good Science(Willing to take a risk and go outide the box) Problem with the anti-conspiracy theorists is, you allegate we read too much into things and set up a self fufilling prophecy of sorts. I say you dont read into things enough

Why do you believe these are conspired New World Order related?

It sounds to me that sugeshotcha asked a reasonable question and has not received answer. All I see is a list of loosely related links that were posed as a question "List of NWO (?) Joint Military Operations" by eidenk. I see nothing in the question that even hints at being anti-conspiracy.

Are you so trapped in your own pro-conspiracy box that you believe everybody that does not march in lock step with your own thoughts is out to get you?

Please shed any light you might have on the question, everyone is listening with an open mind. Thus far all you have provided is an unjustified rant.

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by project_pisces

Good post eid, speak even if they laugh at you

[edit on 18-7-2004 by project_pisces]

No one is laughing at no one. sugeshotcha has asked a question, but been flamed why?? because all i see is just links thrown together, no introduction to what its all about,etc.

Now i'll ask a question, how do we know this is all NWO related??. This is why i am starting to doubt the whole "New World Order",No evidence. I've seen elite groups and evidence that points to them, but i have not seen anything that suggest a secret plot to take over the world.

I say you dont read into things enough

I saw you read into things way too much.

[edit on 18-7-2004 by infinite]

new topics

top topics

join