It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ability to find one thing and one thing only.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Hello everyone on ATS!

This is my first topic so I hope I've posted it in the right place.

I wanted to ask you all what's the one thing you would want to find most in the universe if you were given the chance. Say you somehow acquired the ability to know the exact location of one thing simply by thinking about it, what would you choose to find?

This isn't the story of how we get the ability to find one thing and one thing only it's the story of how you would choose to use it.

I'm sure some people would simply think about where those pesky keys have been hiding, others might think about things like the Ark of the Covenant or The Amber Room etc.

It could be anything anywhere, would you choose to use the power for good or would you use the power for selfish reasons?

It's entirely up to you. I'm still debating mine but I would want to find something big that could help our fellow man

Hope you're all well

Rob

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by CheekyRob

Well it wouldn't be a thing, I'd use that power to find the closest intelligent alien life so I could prove once and for all they do exist, and they AREN'T coming to earth and probing rednecks in the butt.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I would find the Big Red Button, and push the hell out of it.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
True love....I'm tired of the trolls I want my Prince. So yeah I'd rather have that, love

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
GOING INTO SPACE! MATHEMATICS! QUAAANTUM MECHANICS! THE SECRETS OF THE UNIIIVEEERSE!

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Hello and welcome. I dont know what 1 thing I want to know but am reminded of an exam question I had once in college.

I studied and studied and crammed for a final, and when we all got to class this message was on the board.

"Welcome Students to the final exam. In 2,000 words minimum..please answer the following exam question."

Imagine my surprise when we read..."FINAL EXAM ESSAY QUESTION. THE QUESTION IS......WHY?"

Nothing more, nothing less than one thing. "WHY?" not WHY-what, or whom, or how...just...WHY?

I guess that would be the one thing in the universal sphere of knowledge I'd like answered.

PS One student wrote "BECAUSE" as his answer...written 2,000+1 times. He got an A.

new topics

top topics

join