It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

South Koreans To Send Mideast Protest Videos To North Korea

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   

South Koreans To Send Mideast Protest Videos To North Korea

www.foxnews.com

South Korean activists vowed Wednesday to bombard North Korea with propaganda material that includes footage of Middle East protests and urges rebellion despite Pyongyang's threats to open fire in retaliation.

edit on 3/2/2011 by Phantom28804 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
I just wanted to take a moment to post this as I would like to point out how like Israel the South Koreans are responsible for creating there own chaos. I mean when you have the North Koreans threatening to attack the South and America for spreading anti government propaganda into the North.

Earlier Sunday, the North's military warned that it would destroy South Korean border towns if Seoul continues to allow activists to launch propaganda leaflets toward the communist country.

www.foxnews.com...

First off I want to say that the South Korean and/or the American government is more then likely party to this as well whether they admit it or not. That is just my opinion, but it is stuff like this that creates tensions between the North and South and then the South will claim the North as the aggressors if they do something. Just kind of reminds me of how Israel does things and then turns around and blames the other country for starting it so to speak. Funny how it reminds you of that bully in kindergarten.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
This is a good thing. South Koreans are doing the right thing, as long as they don't complain about the consequences later on.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
How are the North Koreans going to watch the footage? As far as i know they don't have TV's over there, and even if they did they certainly wouldn't have DVD players, or video players.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Maybe the civilian in N.K. don't have the chance to watch the video on Mideast protest , cause their internet is not common and their online information are limited and supervised by the ruler.

new topics

top topics

join