It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

lady gaga.6 yrs. ago

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Hello all, had a dream 6 years ago.me and two others were walking down a barren highway,everything was dead,very desolate.suddenly i stopped,something told me i couldnt go on.there was a woman and another.she turned,smiled and said 'ill see you in kingsland' i felt an emptiness inside me i have never felt.when i woke up, that emptiness hung around for a couple days,it was terrible.fast forward 6 years,i was flipping through the channels one day when i came across a video by gaga,bad romance,in the video there is a shot of her w/out all that makeup,that was the woman in my dream 6 yrs. Earlier.i literally got cold chills.now,dont know much about her so all the haters dont need to start complaining,you will have to admit the timeline really threw md off.so,any help?

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by theson

I don't know what you're suggesting, but the one thing I have noticed is how unremarkable her face is. I can't pick it out of a lineup with no make-up on. I never look at her picture on a magazine and think 'there's lady gaga'. I think she just looks like a million other women. So how do you say for sure after 6 years that that's the face in your dream?

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
How much longer before ATS officially launches a Lady Gaga section?

If I were more conspiracy minded, I would think here people are taking full advantage of the provacative images and rumors, infiltrating websites like this to promote her. This is the 4 such thread to bring her up for no real good reason other than to bring her up in like a week. I do not get it.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
FFS thats the 2nd Gaga thread iv seen in two minutes, that tells me that the propaganda machine that is the television has entered & been able to alter the minds of you poor souls. Please people, no more of this dribble, go and read some teenage magazines if its what interest's you, but can we get back to some grown up discussion here on ATS
edit on 2-3-2011 by DarthPhobos because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinnthia
How much longer before ATS officially launches a **** **** section?

Oh please nooo.
How could you even suggest such an atrocity?

I agree with the rest of your comment. She is not important at all in my opinion, and I don't understand this obsession others seem to have with her. No such thing as bad publicity.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
This war a dream,the face is what i remember.this is about the dream not lg.any intepretations?

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles
Oh please nooo.
How could you even suggest such an atrocity?

Oh whoa hey hey whoa whoa whoa.

I was not suggesting it at all. I was just wondering out loud when it is going to happen. I see her name on the front page almost as much as "9/11" and the word "proof."

But, perhaps it would be a good idea because then they could keep all that nonsense in one place and stop it from tainting the other forums.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by theson
This war a dream,the face is what i remember.this is about the dream not lg.any intepretations?

So sorry, I read the title as it was written again.

"lady gaga.6 yrs. ago,"
I see lady gaga and no dream in there. Forgive me for thinking she had something to do with your thread.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by DarthPhobos

for someone who does not like her seems you are the first to read the thread ,got a fixation or something?

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Mods,you can terminate this thread if you like.figured putting a dream in this category might get me some intelligent discussion as to why i would have a dream about someone i dont really know,im a 42 yr old iron worker, more of a heavy metal fan myself.the dream was 6yrs ago,she was still a kid,the face in the video triggered the memory.if no one answers just because it was lady gaga,well then,you are just as two faced as the people you complain about on this site.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Hmm, not sure. Just a quick google search of Kingsland turns up all kinds of cities called kingsland...

I have not heard of anything that I can recall, in any legends or anything involving a place called kingsland.

As for it being lady gaga you saw.... Not sure... I wish I could even speculate.... But honestly, I am not sure.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

thank you,thank you very much.dont know anything about dreams,just have some really wild ones,have a lot more.just looking for some help.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by theson

That was an odd/interesting dream, thank you for sharing that, but do you think you can write the dream in a bit more detail and maybe separate each sentence with a space (my poor eyes are not so good
) ?

1. Did you say there were two women?

2. Did they just appear out of no where?

3. About how far away were they from you and were they on the road also?

4. Did you see any dead animals (humans included)?

5. About what time of day was it?

6. What did the sky look like?

7. Could you feel temperature and smell anything?

8. Did you hear any noises?

9. Did you see any buildings or anything in the distance that could give you an idea of what kind of area you were near?

I have more questions, but I will stop for now.

edit on 3/2/2011 by TheDreamerCalledJohn because: Typo

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
There are several interesting things about this thread. First is The OPs dream itself, which has dream logic and it's to be noted that Gaga's imagery draws heavily from surrealism and other dreamworld imagery.

This is a forum for dreams and predictions and the OP's post fits both categories so why the hate? What's most interesting to me is that Gaga elicits such strong negative reactions on ATS that people don't even want to look at the topic. Could it be because for them Gaga represents the banality of the pop world, its plastic cheesiness, prepackaged titillations, and ersatz exoticisms? All this may be true but there is a rich heritage of pop-culture and conspiracy/fringe interactions.... Everything from Project Monarch and neuromarketing to the place of occult in popular imagination, the manipulations of advertisers, and so on. I think the topic is worthy of scrutiny.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

I agree.
I mean this in a positive way, but this is the Dream Forum after all, what do you expect people?

I thought this was supposed to be a place to read and share dreams or am I dreaming/imaging this now?

Anyway, stay with us OP (Original Poster), some of use are curious about your dream.

But I do want to thank all of those that have commented, some comments are usually better than none
, thank y'all for sharing your opinions.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by silent thunder

This is a forum for dreams and predictions and the OP's post fits both categories so why the hate?

I noticed this trend in just about every forum/sub-forum here lately.

anyways, your dream has seemed to predict (quite successfully) the begining of the end. and by "end" I mean end of any respectable form of music.
other then that I do think there is something to this bat-crazy broad.
edit on 3-3-2011 by wingsfan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by TheDreamerCalledJohn

There were 3 of us,walking side by side,dont know if the 3rd was man or woman,had sweatshirts and jackets.no noise,buildings,or carcasses.the sky was grey as was everything else.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by theson

Thank you, I still am trying to make sense of things since I am still having a hard time visualizing your dream from the details you have given so far, but I am getting closer.

1. So the woman that looked liked Lady Gaga was alone correct?

2. Was she on the road too?

3. Was she a head/in front of y'all?

4. Was her back facing y'all at first?

5. Was she wearing similar clothing as y'all were?

6. Did her smile seem positive or negative?

7. Was her hair blond and about what kind of hair style did she have?

8. Did her eyes look unusual?

9. Did it feel like the emptiness came from her or from what she said?

10. Did you get any thoughts/images/guesses as to what/where/who is Kingsland?

11. Did the dream world appear to have been attacked/destroyed by something, like after a disaster?

12. Did the dream world appear to be in any country that you recognize or did it seem like another planet or something?

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

i stopped,they took a few steps ahead stopped and turned,i felt no temperature at all.her smile was radiant.she looked as she looked in that small part in the video.the emptiness came from me when i knew i couldnt go with her and whoever the other person was.kingsjand,nothing.dont know why everthing was dead,like an open plain,just grass.anywhere,usa two lane rd.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by theson

i stopped,they took a few steps ahead stopped and turned,i felt no temperature at all.her smile was radiant.she looked as she looked in that small part in the video.the emptiness came from me when i knew i couldnt go with her and whoever the other person was.kingsjand,nothing.dont know why everthing was dead,like an open plain,just grass.anywhere,usa two lane rd.

Thanks, I am making better sense of it now.

Interesting indeed and mysterious, and it interesting that you had this dream six years ago; good luck trying to make sense of this one, if there is any sense to be made.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join