It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New study links pain relievers to erectile dysfunction

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

I have to agree with you.

I am on Meloxicam (Mobic) for arthritis and Tramadol hydrochloride (Ultram, Tramal) on the bad bads. I am on my way to 36 by the way have had the arthritis for years.

Even with that on a bad day my parts work at least once and on a good day as many as 4 times a day. This at 3 to 6 times a week (ejaculation 6 times a week reduces your risk of prostate cancer)

Yes, ejaculation 21 + times a month can reduce the chances of getting Prostate cancer up to 70 percent. and, it feels good so why not have sex/masturbate!

whatisprostatecancer.org...
www.drozfans.com...

You actually need to have sex six times a week to prevent Prostate Cancer. A big study looked at 30,000 men over the course of eight years and found that men who has at least 21 ejaculations per month reduced their risk of Prostate Cancer by about 1/3. However, ejaculation does not mean your man has to have sex 21 times… solo sex counts too!

I was never a doctor Oz fan until I caught that section while at work. I gave my wife a call instantly and told her she needed to care for my prostate a few days more

Raist

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by James1982

Perhaps anyone criticizing MS Contin has a special hell awaiting them in place of Hospice care?

MS Contin is a way for terminal cancer patients to slip off silently. No, it isn't discussed, but that is what happens. As pain increases, meds increase. To the point that it depresses breathing and you slip away peacefully. Instead of laying there writhing in pain, screaming from cancer ridden agony.
edit on 24-6-2011 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join