It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Video, No Pictures, No reliable source... Just a few UFO's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
So I know the deal by now, show proof or it never happened... Got it.....
But here is my spill. For the past few nights I have seen Objects in the night sky that were unidentifiable.
I know what a plane looks like, I live 2 minutes from Bush Airport. I have even seen several satellite fly-bys throughout my life, however, the last few nights while on a smoke break at work. I seen objects, very distant, with the brightness of any regular star travel across the night sky generally in the same direction.
Here is why I think it was not a satellite. When I have seen what appears to be a satellites, they usually are very faint "stars' that seem to traverse at a rather slow speed. I usually can sit there and track the satellite across the entire sky sometime literally over the horizon. I guess even the trajectory seems to take the curvature of the earth for satellites. Even last night when I saw one of these other "objects", I happened to notice earlier what was more than likely a satellite moving in another direction perpendicular to the direction of the unidentified object.
So the characteristics of the objects I could not identify were strange. First I would notice a group of ""stars", all stationary, with nearly the same lumen. Then suddenly one "star" would appear to brighten and move at a rather fast speed towards the south. I say it was fast because if they were at the distance the appeared to be, they moved about 6 knuckles a second(not an accurate speedometer I know) Then the object would dim to a normal lumen and disappear. The trajectory seemed more direct than curve with the horizon.
Thats pretty much it.
Now the only reason I posted this, is because first, I really don't believe traditional in "aliens", the little green men, or lizards from space. I am open however to the possibly than man, or spiritually evolved men have the possibility of being extremely advanced. I wont say what I saw was a space ship, but I am open to suggestions, or if anyone else has noticed these types of behaviors from objects in the night sky....
FYI: Please miss me with the bullsh!t .... Loose translation, I'm not open for arguments, criticism, or any of the other negative nonsense I see from quite a few members on this site on this site.

Have a good night folks... I'll be at work online til 00:00est if you have any questions

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Everytime a UFO is reported it doesn´t mean automatically alien space ships. Its just a term for a unidentified flying object. Many people get that still wrong. You don´t have to believe in anything but your own eyes and trust in your instincts.

A little bit more information would be nice. Did they fly in formation? How they disappeared? Color of lights? I don´t know you but everyone deserves the benefit of the doubt and i know they are out there but a picture or a little video wouldn´t hurt your credibility.

S&F for sharing.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Perfectenemy
Everytime a UFO is reported it doesn´t mean automatically alien space ships. Its just a term for a unidentified flying object. Many people get that still wrong. You don´t have to believe in anything but your own eyes and trust in your instincts.

A little bit more information would be nice. Did they fly in formation? How they disappeared? Color of lights? I don´t know you but everyone deserves the benefit of the doubt and i know they are out there but a picture or a little video wouldn´t hurt your credibility.

S&F for sharing.

No formation, it was one light, per night, Each time it literally just disappear, it was there then gone. One white one night, one night red, next night white/yellowish... It would have been impossible getting video or pic with my cell, the bast cam I have is about 7 gp and that still sucks at shooting stars

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
haha smokers are the UFO hunters of our times...

I'm a smoker myself and I smoke outside... I love the stars... so I am always looking up while getting my wonderful nicotine... I've seen so many "crazy" things over the years... but since the start of this year it has tripled...or so

top topics

join