It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canadian Finance Minister Caught Taking Illegal Bribe Kickbacks!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
... this is no hoax. this is real and it doesn't get any better than this. the evidence can easily be seen on the web ...

... the corrupt british columbia, canada government is a fascist regime infested with crooks top to bottom. i have concrete, tangible evidence that proves beyond any doubt that british columbia's finance minister takes illegal bribe kickbacks when the accounting/consulting firm pricewaterhousecoopers inc. is appointed by the supreme court of british columbia to oversee third-party assets in civil disputes ...

... see the proof on the web at this address here: www.callumhouston.com...

... the corrupt government of british columbia is sacked and it's going down in flames like the hindenburg ...

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by johnnysaigon

awesome. i wonder how prevalent kickbacks are in my province, manitoba.

I am sure it will be on the news if this is true!

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I am sorry Sweetie but you are mistaken. Price Waterhouse has a client that owes taxes to the government. When you owe taxes or any money to the government, you make the check payable to the Minister of Finance.

But writing a check like that doesn't mean the person ACTING as the Minister of Finance gets the money. It just means that the POSITION of the Minister of Finance is receiving the check on behalf of the government.

TIRED OF CONTROL FREAKS

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by TiredofControlFreaks
I am sorry Sweetie but you are mistaken.

Jeez...for one brief exciting moment, I thought the heading meant that Flaherty got popped. Oh well...gotta go back to waiting for the election.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck

I am sorry Sweetie but you are mistaken.

Jeez...for one brief exciting moment, I thought the heading meant that Flaherty got popped. Oh well...gotta go back to waiting for the election.

Lol I thought something along those lines as well.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

I am sorry Sweetie but you are mistaken. Price Waterhouse has a client that owes taxes to the government. When you owe taxes or any money to the government, you make the check payable to the Minister of Finance.

But writing a check like that doesn't mean the person ACTING as the Minister of Finance gets the money. It just means that the POSITION of the Minister of Finance is receiving the check on behalf of the government.

TIRED OF CONTROL FREAKS

... thank you very much for your interest in my topic. reading opinions like yours is the exact reason why i posted this material on the above top secret web site ...

... and yes, what you've stated is correct. when a party owes taxes or other monies to the government of british columbia the funds are generally remitted to the minister of finance. however, when a party owes money to the government of british columbia the funds ARE NOT laundered to the shady vancouver, bc law firm that is notated on the pricewaterhousecoopers inc. document at the above link as the recipient of the ripped-off funds. further, the stolen funds that pricewaterhousecoopers inc. has remitted to the minister of finance ARE NOT owed to the minister of finance as taxes, as payment in a legal dispute or for any other reason. the funds are bribe payoffs of stolen cash -- simple as that ...

... and as far as the minister of finance himself is concerned, as the minister in charge of the ministry that has accepted these three illegal bribe payoffs the minister himself IS criminally culpable of being a party to a criminal bribery kickback scheme ...

... i have even more proof of the widespread corruption permeating the government of canada. an article exposing the hardcore organized crime scene infesting the supreme court of british columbia can be read at this link HERE ...

... thanks again for your feedback. the government of canada is mired to the marrow of the bone with rampant corruption ...

edit on 7-3-2011 by johnnysaigon because: (no reason given)

top topics

join