It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best Men's Bathroom Ever....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Saw this pic, and it just cracked me up...it's also pretty damn clever....

Just an example of the difference between the sexes...men would find this pretty funny...but, if it was reversed, and it was guys on the wall of a women's restroom...they'd likely not even use it....

edit on 1-3-2011 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I don't even have anything for that....That I should share anyways...lol

Nice find!!

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

That is pretty good!

I would have to say that my husband's opinion of the best men's room ever is the one in the Play Boy club at the top of the Palms in Vegas. Wall to wall boobies and booty, no censoring!! The stall doors were front facing shots while inside the stall were the back shots. And just so it's said, yes the women's room had the exact some decor!

I would post a link to a photo, but I might violate T&C.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I don't think I would be able to focus on the task at hand... not because it's arousing, but because it looks so ridiculous.

I would be chuckling, and messing up my pee stream... especially that one all the way on the right... wtf?? lmao
edit on 1-3-2011 by Q2IN2Y because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
That's awesome! Gotta be a bar/nightclub- any idea where it is located?

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Anyone else think this setup is horrendous, this is like a premium setup for the type of guys at urinals we all hate. Sometimes referred to as, The Wanderers.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Sorry, but without a 60" hi-def TV, you can't claim this is the Best Men's Bathroom.

Also, the women should be real.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by robinthehood

Apparently It's on the second floor of the Sofitel Hotel in QueensTown New Zealand .

There an email going around that says it is in the bathroom of an "all female" run company called edge designs, but it is a hoax,

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Just an example of the difference between the sexes...men would find this pretty funny...but, if it was reversed, and it was guys on the wall of a women's restroom...they'd likely not even use it....

I don't think women would use it no matter what they put on the walls.

From rumors that I've heard, It can be difficult for the ladies to use the urinal.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
great connecting!
i bet there's an "uncensored" version.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

Well, some acrobatics would be involved.... No, I meant more of the idea of the pics (not the urinals, of course), to demonstrate how we think differently.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Strange, but probably true. We are so different!
I would use the bathroom if there were pics of men there, but it would just seem weird. What are they looking at? Whereas I know what the girls are looking at.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   

reply to post by FortAnthem

Well, some acrobatics would be involved.... No, I meant more of the idea of the pics (not the urinals, of course), to demonstrate how we think differently.

There is actually a product for women to use when they want to pee standing up. I was asked to test the product and pasted, that's how I know about it.

It is called Go Girl.......

Ok, so what’s a GoGirl?
Simply put, GoGirl is the way to stand up to crowded, disgusting, distant or non-existent bathrooms. It’s a female urination device (sometimes called a FUD) that allows you to pee while standing up. It’s neat. It’s discreet. It’s hygienic.

Linky

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

I'm not sure I want to know what "pasted" means...(probably a typo?)

I was thinking, what is it, some kind of funnel? So, I clicked the link, and sure enough....

Should have a flexible nozzle though (for better aiming)....

Should open up bathroom possibilities though.....

I personally never understood our hangups with nudity and separate bathrooms anyhow... I mean, I'm not a nudist or anything..I just really could care less about being seen naked. I mean, I get being nude at a beach or pool...but I don't want to see folks playing tennis in the nude...know what I mean?

I guess I always found it funny that a gal would wear a skimpy bikini to the beach, in front of everyone...but then be embarrassed if seen in way more covering underwear. Just seems silly to me.

edit on 2-3-2011 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Yep, that was a typo!!! passed.....

And I agree about the bikini verses underwear thing..... I'm a bellydancer and many in the craft use bras as tops, with a few embellishments.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

This reminds me of when I was younger and working at a retail store. The men's room was just a regular bathroom, two urinals, two stalls, two sinks and mirrors. It was just big enough to contain it all without the luxury of room to move around in without nudging someone. However, the women's room was easily twice the size, had tables with flowers, and a big pink couch...a couch in a bathroom. Why? I was always jealous of that bathroom....I like flowers too....

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
amazing find for sure.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Thats hysterical. Stumbled over this while surfing the internet and thought this was a great spot for it. Unfortunately I cant say where its from. Found it on a site the greatest bathrooms ever. Pretty funny too. These are sinks. It took me a minute to figure that out. Getting old!

Hope this one isn't too risque for the ATS membership! If so opps! My bad.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Haha, it's really funny
They have a playboy bunnies poster all over the men's toilet(s) in my favourite bar

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
I dunno about that... One of the best woman's bathrooms in the world?
Welllll, it's all phallic. Everything. From the door handles to the telephones to the sink spouts, right down to the pasta.

Name of the place? Bar Turrisi Castelmola Taormina Sicily.

Great place!

There are a lot 'better' YT videos of this bar, but, this one leaves out all the wonderful weenies.

And don't anyone get your knickers in a twist, the place is public, a historical sight, and there's nothing tacky or vulgar about it.

peace
edit on 26-4-2011 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join