It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEO 7/25/2004: Asteroid 54509

page: 1

join
share:
df1

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 08:27 AM
link   
...asteroid (54509) will pass by earth on July 25th, 2004. And it will pass by earth at nearly the same earth distance for at least the next two years. It will rendezvous with earth at almost exactly the same place on the earth's orbital plane... www.rense.com...

It think these things have always been around, but improved tech is now taking better notice. The article has a link to an animation that may interesting to some folks.

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Dear god Im praying to you as a despret man .Please stop throwing Rocks. Thank you lord.

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 06:08 AM
link   
I will never worry about these like when it come what can you do...NOTHING! it will hit we will die just like that *SNAP* blackout

E_T

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 07:01 AM
link   
There's pretty much nothing uncommon in this.... and it can be observed only with bigger telescopes.

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 09:32 AM
link   
This one is not going to be very close. I am not worried about any astroids until the year 2032 when one will be VERY close to us; but then again the paths can change by disruptions - but they would have to be big disruptions. The astroid in 2032 is only 29 years away - which isn't really that far away. They have started projects "deep impact" to aid in the study of astroids. I think it is always wise to keep our selves as educated as possible, especially with a subject like this.

new topics

top topics

join