It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens spoke to us in a 'cat-like language' claim Russian flight controllers.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Heh, they may very well be using outdated technology..but not being a pilot or even having seen a real radar disply 'in the flesh' i wouldn't have a clue if it's real or a sim either.

It does look right out of the 80's or early 90's doesn't it.

Did you see the numbers right under where the transponder numbers (the zero's) are?

It reads: 1978.

Disney's 'The Cat from outer space' was released in 1978..(see a couple of posts up) just thought it was a weird coincidence with all the talk about a radio message broadcast that sounded like cat's 'meowing'.
(i don't think cat's from space are real btw! )

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by spikey

I dunno, I think cats have more success at training us than we do at training them. They also have all those odd extra senses, and the 9 lives. Perhaps they are from outer space?

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I remember reading about the cat race a while ago while doing some research into some theories someone had posted on ATS about the Lyran extraterrestrial race.

www.nibiruancouncil.com...

Just throwing this in there as I thought it was relevant.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Here's a news broadcast from NTV/HTB (Russia's largest independent television network [1]) which seems to provide some additional info about the Yakutsk Siberia radar incident.

I'll send out a few U2U's to see if we can get our resident Russian speakers to translate the video to English.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
OMG IT'S NYAN CAT!!!

See for your self...

Seriously, pretty interesting, however I don't see how they could equate it to cat...she just sounds like a Russian woman to me...?
edit on 9/12/2011 by GrOuNd_ZeRo because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join