It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First time, long time!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Greetings and salutations!

As the thread title says, first time, long time! I've always wanted to say that, but now that I have... I dunno... I suppose I was expecting more dramatic flare to come attached with them?

Oh well. Anyway, I've lurked for quite some time round these here parts but have finally decided to jump into the fray. Mainly due to my belief that we're literally seeing many Biblical prophecies fulfilled all around us each and every day.

Now don't go shaking your head sighing and thinking I'm just some other fervent, simple-minded Bible pusher. I actually hold quite firm in my belief of showing the same amount of respect to people that I'd like to be shown -- regardless of personal opinion or religious preference.

I respect everyone's belief system on here just as strongly as I believe in my own. Call me crazy, but I've always found it much easier to talk to people about Christianity and Jesus when you aren't vehemently putting down everything they believe in and acting like you're some kind of perfect, sinless being whose never done a bad deed in his or her life. But that's just me. I'm very humble and respectful and, hopefully -- despite my obvious religious preference -- I'll be shown that same respect in turn.

See you all around!

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Welcome, I'm sure you will find some intelligent conversation about the bible and the like but as you know you will have to be able to stand the heat you will get from people who adamantly deny anything to do with the good book.

As for myself I do not follow the bible and couldn't tell you all that much about it but that doesn't mean that I don't find it interesting or think that there is nothing that can be learned from it.

You say that you see things coming to pass from the bible and that could be true. One thing I know for sure is that anyone who is living in these times is going to see things that we never thought imaginable whether it's good or bad.

Anyway it's too late for you to turn back now, enjoy your stay here at ATS

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by TV_Nation

Thank you for the kind (and timely!) reply. You make a very fair point about observing great things these days regardless of one's belief system. We're truly living in strange and wonderful times these days!

I've got a post lined up once I hit the magical 20-count in a bit that has to do with this very topic. So if you're interested in things from the Bible, keep your eyes peeled. And thanks again!

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by JDWriter

NO NO NO we are full
here's a video link for new members www.youtube.com... Well I'm just kidding and welcome

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by pcrobotwolf

Darn my chronic procrastination!

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, not a believer as such, man has had to much affect on the Bible for me to be a believer, and we will only find the truth when we die, but I look forward to your posts very much, have fun.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Swanseadog

Understandable. Such a viewpoint is certainly well-warranted given the corruption inherent within all of us. Anyway, I look forward to your posts as well and thank you for the reply!

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Oh, I almost forgot to mention what my favorite food is! Phew, glad I caught that one. What kind of intro post would this be if I didn't reveal that my favorite food was pizza?

Whoa, hey -- my 20th post -- would you look at that!

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Love pizza myself so come on eat some pizza and give us your first thread he he he.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

Concerning the bible and Revelation Chapter etc, I advice you to match the bible prophecies against Falun Dafa.

The eastern kings taking over the world, the great red dragon persecuting good(Chinese Communist party persecuting Falun Dafa), Elijah being the Son-of-Man etc etc.

I recommend you to read the book Zhuan Falun in my signature below, it is a unique book, that is a guarantee.

new topics

top topics

join