It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Space Program & Breakaway Civilization to Be Unveiled!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nicorette
Maybe 'Ufooligan.'

Whoa, man. That's like, pretty deep stuff.

Seriously...where is the footage from this event? It's already April 5th, internet, you are losing your touch. Just kidding of course. Hopefully somebody has enough cash to blow to buy and upload the DVDs or whatever recordings were made.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I have a bridge to sell you. You can make lots of money by selling tickets to talk about how the san francisco bridge is about to be sold to china. pack a whole bunch of people in and just blab about nothing. and for a kicker tell them that they can make money on donations to try to stop china from buying the bridge. Coooooooooollll aye, a scam artist, a greed machine. You like it america, you like it. relax, sit there and let them rake it in. shhhhhhhhhhh.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I found audio to the event. It is on a Dutch website.
First you need to click on the the "here" button after the description of a live audio.
then click on "Symposium: Secret Space Program (PODCAST ARCHIVE)

The audio is on the bottom of the page right above the commenting section.

"the audio cuts in and out at the beginning but after about 15 minutes into the audio it clears up"
www.secretspaceprogram.com...

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: BadBoYeed
If they actually cared, and this was actually true, they would NOT BE charging money for it!!!!!

they would just disclose it.

they will be "connecting the dots" as the AD says, so different speculative info tied together, into like what we do here.

I wish it were true, but sorry, it aint

If this were true, and I am not saying it is or it isn't, they certainly would be charging money for it. Not only does it make the topic less easy to dismiss, they have expenses, venues and travel, and I'll bet the government isn't paying them for the Public Service Message.

posted on Jul, 15 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Loveaduck

Holy Necro-posting!

Did you see the date on this thread?

posted on Jul, 17 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: BomSquad

Oh yeah...you're right. I think that secret space program is gone now. Old news. lol
What's your point?

posted on Jul, 18 2014 @ 08:37 AM
link   
This is a bit old, and some of the information needs updated, but is still a good starting place...

This "secret space program" is very real, and when looked at in the proper context has more than a little evidence supporting it.

posted on Jul, 19 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Originally posted by Nicorette

I think we need a new word to complement Ufologist. A ufologist can be someone who at least tries to study the facts with a historic, archival, or scientific approach, like Dolan or Stanton Friedman.

A Claimologist can be someone who just makes stuff up for pure entertainment value, the wilder the story the better. Of course there are already words for those people: fabulists, dissimulators, carnival barkers, Doctor Greers, and flim flam men come to mind.

Nicorette: You gotta be kidding! You really don't know UFOlogy or you would know that a UFOlogist is just a UFO enthusiast who is involved whether lightly or heavily.

If you knew anything about UFO luminaries such as Dolan or Friedman you would have known that Friedman is the biggest liar in UFOlogy, depending mainly on hearsay and he has never produced one iota of truth in his books or lectures. He depends on the gullible to buy his bs starting with the non-crash of the alleged UFO near Roswell, the Hills' non-abduction, etc. Not one iota of evidence for it but he knows it sells and he's a happy camper on the way to the bank.

Dolan is just an author and believer who, again, depends on others' work and all he does is put it together. He once told me in an email when he was establishing himself that he believes in the Roswell "crash". People like him and Friedman and all of the authors who make a good living putting together books that are full of public reports, plus their own bs.

It's what sells. When someone such as Pflock who states the truth about Roswell tries to interest the public, they fall by the wayside and are rarely mentioned in forums such as this one because the majority side with Dolan, Friedman, et al.

edit on 19-7-2014 by Uggielicious because: To correct myself.

edit on 19-7-2014 by Uggielicious because: To add material.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join