It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anybody else having some really wacky weather?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
In Sydney (Australia) today it is 35 deg Celsius.

Normally it would be a milder this time of year but in saying that, our hottest months are January & February.

I am sure you read/heard about the floods we have had recently? The weather really is weird all over our planet and has been for many years now (I believe).

I am also fearful that future weather patterns will be worse.

take care all
res

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I want to share an image of my recent weather. This snow fell on my birthday, never in my memory do I remember snow on that day. It made a nice present!

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by mossme89
Not sure why, but we've been getting some really wacky weather lately in the Baltimore, MD area.

-Last week we had a day where it was 65 degrees, the next day was 55, and we got 2 inches of snow that night.
-Friday we had wind gusts of 60 mph. I've never seen anything like it, and my parents haven't either
-Today we're supposed to get severe thunderstorms, looks like it might happen now. I can't remember the last time there were severe t-storms before 4 in the afternoon.
-To go along with the t-storm, there's a Tornado watch. I'm sitting and looking out the window looking, seeing this:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0e21bb0b2d6b.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d7af5f23f724.jpg[/atsimg]
unsettling to say the least!

So how's everybody else doing?

edit on 28-2-2011 by mossme89 because: (no reason given)

The weather here in Ohio is normal 3 days ago had 2 feet of snow overnight and last night had thunderstorms 55 degrees nearly 2 inches of rain and widespread floods. Nothing weird is happening with the weather here at least, seems like Ohio maybe i'm immune to bad weather because thats Ohio's weather 300+ days a year.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Im up here in duluth mn, and weather has been weird this winter. in the last two weeks we have gone from 30 below zero, to 40 degrees above, and last weekend we had the worst wind Ive ever seen in the winter, 50-60 mph gusts, now we are back to below zero nights

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Still in a deep freeze. -30 celcius this morning, all across the prairies, and the top 2 central US states are really cold too. They've informed us now to expect colder than usual temperatures for the next 3 months. I don't know what our usual temperatures are for spring, I'm getting tired of the deep freeze though. I guess winter should end just before summer.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join