It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The truth about Nibiru

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by css1981

Nibiru is the 4th dimensional flagship of the Milky Way Galaxy’s Galactic Federation. Like Pelegai, many different civilizations have representatives that live aboard it. As well as being a Federation Flagship, Nibiru is also a planet and a battle star. Nibiru is a little over three times the size of earth.

So Nibiru is a Federation Flagship, with many civilizations represented, while also being a planet and a battle star. OK....

Nibiru is in our solar system and headed towards earth on its routine run through our galaxy. That is why we are feeling its effects. NASA and other governmental groups know this very well. Nibiru was first spotted by our scientists back in 1987. We have been feeling its effects since 1996.

I'm not going to bother with the "government confirmed sighting" since that has never been confirmed. However, this states "its routine run through our galaxy". In order for something to be routine, it has to happen on a regular basis.

ROUTINE: (n)
1. A prescribed, detailed course of action to be followed regularly; a standard procedure.
2. A set of customary and often mechanically performed procedures or activities.

Source: www.thefreedictionary.com...

So, Nibiru's routine passing of Earth is due. OK....

As for when it will return, I will state again that it is up to us. Nibiru is waiting on us to get our heads out of the sand, so to speak, and accept that we are not alone in the universe.

OK, stop. How can something that is routine be determined by a collective awakening? What if we don't wake up to its existence? Does it just hang-out there waiting for us to before it can complete its "routine" pass through our universe? These are the kind of statements that make all Nibiru claims sound like nothing more Science Fiction in my opinion. The article is completely contradicting itself.

Should this not be the case, can someone explain how something can be routine but yet not guaranteed to happen or at the very least not to happen on a specific timetable?

When enough people have reached this level of understanding, Nibiru will uncloak and reveal itself.

Well that's a rather unattainable number of people. What is enough? Further, how can a planet, 3x the size of Earth, hide itself until our little mental awakening? Nevermind that, I'm sure there's a technology possibility in that...somehow.

As a final thought, how on Earth could governments have found it if it is hiding until we are properly awakened to its existence? The article states that "enough" people need to be enlightened in order for it to appear, so in order for someone (i.e. NASA, foreign governments, etc.) to have spotted it, we must already be prepared for its arrival then, right?

edit on 1-3-2011 by lpowell0627 because: poor formatting.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I believe the GFL exists. Only, most of the chanellings coming from them are either BS or hoax. And I don't trust them, I used to read their channels, but they're always repeating themselves without making so much progress...

My word is: they're not 100% benevolent and they have their own agenda.

Even though I don't agree 100% with what you wrote, there are some piece of your article that fits with my personal belief, mostly Nibiru being a planet-ship and the cloaking thing. These 2 things are not disprovable, and they are a hundred percent possible.

Cloaking has been made here on Earth, even though it is not really conclusive. I believe we are able to fully cloak something, only this technology is hidden by our military, just like Tesla's findings and free energy technologies. I also believe that cloaking is entirely possible and doable, especially coming from a civilization that is said to be thousands and thousands of year more advanced than us, technology speaking. I think it's the same with the planet being a ship.

Once again, it is possible. Maybe not here on Earth right now, but for an advanced civilization: yes. ( I don't consider us as an advanced civilization. I think we are about to "birth", which is based on Michio Kaku's own theory of civilizations...)

Thanks, I'll be reading that once again.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
The only fact about Nibiru is that it's a term used in Babylonian astronomy for the highest point of the ecliptic, i.e. the point of summer solstice, and its associated constellation. en.wikipedia.org...

Everything else said about Nibiru is pure speculation.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by css1981
I think that it is time for people to know the real truth about this.

I get this information from the federation. So it is for real.

I'm sorry but ... what?
We're just supposed to take your word for it?

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I'm surprised that the "beggar bowl" for funds for the federation hoax have not broken out.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join