It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of Human Giants? - Possible proof of Aliens/Anunnaki/Ancient Astronaut Theory?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
They were referred to as the Nephilim in the bible..

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I think the giants were associated with the oxygen rich atmosphere in the past that allowed for humans to grow to larger rates. Less oxygen now days so bodies have adapted to the change... And a real nephilim pic would have 4 to 6 rows of teeth I think... Extremely hungry things, but it wasnt their fault they were that way created. I guess thats way they are bonded in abyss to assist in the wrath once abyss open and freed. I think a story of a lady expeditionist who went in caves of Malto in 1939 is closes representation of them...
edit on 2/28/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Fair to say if we discover dinosaurs and understand their history, why wouldn't we do the same with an unknown human species? I don't think it would be covered up..... IMO

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Here is the Current Tallest Man in the World . Measuring 8 Feet 5 Inches . In the Unrecorded Past , I am sure there were Humans Taller than him .

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Why do people keep mentioning a "scientific status quo"? There isn't one, and never has been. If there were, we would not know about dinosaurs, bacteria, extremophiles, etc.

There isn't a shred of evidence to suggest that the pyramids were built by aliens. The pyramids are super easy to build with our current technology! There are hieroglyphs,stone and copper tools, and incomplete pyramids and rocks in the quarry (which is only 300m away) that show that the egyptians did build the pyramids.

As bad as it sounds, to an anthropologist, Von Daniken has done for archaeology what Hitler did to the Jewish religion.

Anyone that has even a slight middle scool education should be able to understand that our ancestors weren't idiots.

Also, there were never giants. Cardiff giant? Hoax. Your youtube video? Not a hoax, but a photoshop competition much like this one:

www.worth1000.com...

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 01:24 PM
link   
You have hit the nail on the head, if in doubt about giants read The Lost Book of Enki, and note the sumerian tablets are without a doubt were the bible was copied from. Research the the tablets and the cylinder seals you can clearly see the humans sat before the gods aka aliens, The nephlim spoke of in the bible are the giants we are hearing about today and are a crossbreed of human and alien/Annunaki so some who say humans were never giants you are correct they were an entirely different species. When you read the sumerian tablets everything becomes clear, it makes sense! they recorded everything in great detail, they will also make clear the connection between world royalty and the reason 48 presidents are all related to each other and said royalty via their bloodlines which in turn leads to a huge lie to humanity. Two of the big wows to me in the translation of the tablets was the face on the mars, who it is and why its there and the sphinx and whos face was originally upon it.

PS. Some may discredit stitchen but that does not change the facts written 6000+ years ago when translated reply to: hardamber

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: corp14
You have hit the nail on the head, if in doubt about giants read The Lost Book of Enki, and note the sumerian tablets are without a doubt were the bible was copied from.

Even the author, Zechariah Sitchin, admits that this book is a work of fiction.

Did you miss that part on the jacket?

originally posted by: corp14
Research the the tablets and the cylinder seals you can clearly see the humans sat before the gods aka aliens,

I've done this research, and what you claim is in no way factual. Nor do the Sumerians leave us anything at all about giants in their time.

originally posted by: corp14The nephlim spoke of in the bible are the giants we are hearing about today and are a crossbreed of human and alien/Annunaki so some who say humans were never giants you are correct they were an entirely different species.

The Anunnaki were not giants.

originally posted by: corp14When you read the sumerian tablets everything becomes clear, it makes sense! they recorded everything in great detail, they will also make clear the connection between world royalty and the reason 48 presidents are all related to each other and said royalty via their bloodlines which in turn leads to a huge lie to humanity. Two of the big wows to me in the translation of the tablets was the face on the mars, who it is and why its there and the sphinx and whos face was originally upon it.

It's obvious, then, that you haven't read any of these tablets.

originally posted by: corp14PS. Some may discredit stitchen but that does not change the facts written 6000+ years ago when translated

Tell you what, why don't you provide us with a quoted and linked translation, if it's so obvious?

Harte

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   
some pics could easily be hoaxed but the older photos taken abroad could very well be authentic aliens from prehistoric times, maybe they lived with the dinos

some stories have everything being bigger long ago
must have had a different atmosphere

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: TechUnique

Its alway fun to talk about giants.

Instead
of annoying photoshop pics, how about this site?

Itswww.edconrad.com...

posted on Dec, 30 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Most cultures came upon dinosaur bones and those of megafauna before before anyone knew what dinosaurs were, so believed there were giants. Polynesians speak of giants too. I'm not saying they never existed, but certainly some peoples have made that mistake when showing giant bones to archaeologists.

As well as the claim of giants seen in Patagonia, one of the crew of Able Tasman's ship claimed to have seen giants on the shore of New Zealand. However, early Dutch telescopes often distorted the image. Maori have legends of red haired giants. If very tall mummies HAVE been found, their hair would be red from the break down of pigments. This is what happens to extremely old hair, hence the red haired mummies found in China. They definitely weren't Chinese, but that doesn't mean they all had red hair.

I grew up in outer East London and knew a man there who was like a giant. I'm guessing he was over 12ft and wide as well, and fat. I guess he died young. I only saw him a couple of times, at our town fete and in the back row of the cinema at a church event. I was a bit scared the first time I saw him. I've met someone over seven foot and this man was much, much taller.

Discussions about giants always seem to end up in accusations of racially motivated cover ups.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join