It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cosmic Shield/Chemtrails

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Ok i really never believed in chemtrails people saying our government was trying to poison us etc
but when i heard about the plan to save the planet from global warming then they finally began to become a reality
for the people who haven't heard this side of it before well here goes

The plan started on March 15 1974 to spay a mist of Sulfa Dioxide into the atmosphere r the gas would form particles which would shield us from the sun and slow down global warming and the melting ice caps and for a year there was amazing sun sets
China the,UK and the USA all spayed chemtrails into the atmosphere until they found that the cloud was burning off the Ozone layer and once that was gone we wou
ld all be exposed to radiation so the experiments secede
but once they stopped the planet began warming again only quicker
is this what we still see happening in our sky today only on a bigger scale to act as a giant shield to help stop global warming and protect us as our ozone diminishes.

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

edit on 27-2-2011 by majestic3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I have never seen this angle before,

I think this might be possible, I don't really know why they spray the skies but I know from watching the after effects, we have warm to very hot weather right after this stuff goes in the air.

I think we could add this to the list of things that these trails are for, do you have any links for the pictures, I have never seen those before, and I'm sure there will be other members coming along soon to ask the same thing.

Those are very interesting videos.

Peace

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
First picture is faked and the 3rd picture is a unique research aircraft that SAMPLES air...and could hardly be the source of all the contails in the world anyway - see here

The 2nd is just a montage.

As for your idea about what is being "sprayed" and why......the YT vids are pretty vague as to actual evidence - pretty much just the usual unsupported assertion without anything to back it up.

Yes it COULD be a reason to "spray" "stuff" - but is there any actual evidence that the "spraying" is happening in the first place?

join