It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does the ATS staff have a contingecy plan for the 2012 Foum?!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

Exactly, that is the assumption (possibly wrongly though) that I hae always had. When the very second the last part of 2012 ticks over to 2013 and we are all still here it would be all moved to the HOAX bin. After all why make a seperate forum to contain all the threads, it would be a coding nightmare to bin each thread individually (I'd be willing to do that if it would help) just bin the whole forum instead, it would still be there for all to see.

Daily threads are moved to HOAX and not just for crappy CGI but for predictions made on bad science that is easily disproved like this one www.abovetopsecret.com.... Using that as a basis it pretty much covers most of the 2012 forum already, I can understand why you would wait to Jan1 2013 to move it all I guess it's fair enough.
But it has to be moved there in the end if we are all still here, no if's or but's.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I already made thread about that in december last year .. imo forum should be removed to hoaxes and with no function to reply

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yes , i want this forum to be shut down on 22 st december 2012 day after the "doom" date.Why ? Because believers of this conspiracy here will be ridiculed ,mocked , for days ,weeks after this unreal prediction will failed.There will be thousands of jokes on their account,this forum will be full of people who want to add additional fuel to their big ego.Every man makes mistakes about beliefs , they don't deserve this on ATS after 21 st december 2012.Your opinions?

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Why make a contingency plan if we're all going to die?

Seriously though, I'm sure the forum will likely be archived in some way for posterity at some point after December 13, 2012.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join