It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military psyops and silent sound used in Iraq

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
I do not know how reliable of a source this is but I found it interesting none the less. I am just wondering if this is directly contributed to people who hear voices in their heads( not the Schizo types). It seems odd to me that this tech isn't talked about more and I remember hearing about it during the Operation Desert Storm but if it was so effective then to make hundreds or thousands of soldiers surrender....Why not use it now? Heck we could just send a message to the insurgents that this is Allah telling them to lay down arms and BAM its over and they'll be docile. Whoa crap that may be happening to us already.www.bibliotecapleyades.net... ns03.htm

I find it very interesting that we have switched to digital tv in homes and no longer use analog signals. I keep hearing conspiracy theories that equate this to passive mind control. I know t.v does it through subliminal messaging with advertisement but can the new digital signal hone in on certain frequencies and make us feel whatever they want us to and we never know why we feel the way we do???

The article has a lot of references that I have not fully delved into but I think we are all here to form our own opinions and dicern truth any means we find nescesary. So get to diggin fellow ATSers

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
I was going to comment after I read the article but the link does not work.

join