It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You deleted the poll I've posted about Ultra-(extremist)-phoenix ?!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 01:05 PM
link   
But when he posted a thread about me, you didn't anser...

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 01:17 PM
link   
So what.
I don't think the polls are for abusing members on the board.

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 01:23 PM
link   
For good reason Nans. Answer this question honestly, would you want a poll asking other members what they thought of you?

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 01:27 PM
link   
NANS,

Actually I was just about to leave a message, and close that poll, but when I hit the "Post reply" button, it was already gone.

Does it really surprise you that it was deleted??

We DO NOT allow attacks on members, we do however allow attacks on THOUGHT, STATEMENTS ect...

Dont start a poll, or thread about it again

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Wait a minute! I know I'll probably get a lot of crap for this but, I had thought Nans deleted his post. I believe Nans has every right to post whatever he wants IF it�s not against the rules. From my recollection Nons did not state his beliefs, he was merely acquiring opinions from other members; there is NO rule against this and there are NO RULES POSTED THAT I COULD FIND! And the deletion of his post shows a total disregard for the rules, IMHO.

I did voice my objection to what Nans wrote, however, within the scope of the rules he was entitled to the post. And if he wants to take the heat from all the members, that�s his prerogative.

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Like Neyff said, it was abuse towards UP.

We didn't added the Polls featur so people could start polls about one another.

This was (not directly but...) an attack on Ultra Phoenix himself, not on his Ideas.

That poll was totally useless, even if everybody voted for "I hate UP" (I cant remember what the votes were...) UP would be allowed to post here...of course.

This is just a personal fight between NANS and UP. I dont care that they dont like eachother, but dont use ATS for that...

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 02:05 PM
link   
However, using that logic is illogical. What if some administrators " felt" you were not useful enough and banned you. I admit this is a little extreme, however it follows the exact argument that you and nyeff both agree upon! If everyone were to make decisions based on what they "felt" the world would become a chaotic frenzy of crazy people, that is why there are established rules in every type of government, including yours! However, I can't seem to find these rules. Therefore, Nans has every right, according to the rules, to post anything he wants until ATS posts their rules.

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 02:06 PM
link   
...Anyway, I'll do like illmatic, up to now, I'll call him mini-me !
And I dont need any explaination from his part !

[Edited on 21-3-2003 by Nans DESMICHELS]

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I think if you europeans have conflicts with each other please keep it in your own continent instead of letting it fester here.

Everytime the europeans get upset with each other the rest of the world gets dragged into it...

First its nasty comments, then nasty polls, next you will be invading each other.

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 02:09 PM
link   
EL PRESIDENTE!

I do believe in everyone's right to the freedom of speech(even yours) , but I am becoming weary of your "anti" opinions. It sounds more like a personal issue seeking a platform, and I'm left wondering if there isn't a pattern of you acting it out in all areas of your life.

BTW: why not clear up the issue of whether you're a man or a woman? I believe you're a female, i.e. your website and avatars - well?

Deep

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 02:16 PM
link   
...but for me, he is a cheater !
They only thing he do on this forum is to criticize others.
I'd really want to know really opinions of ATS members about him.
I know you think that I'm anti-american. It's not true, my opinion, my arguments, are those that a major part of peoples I know, In France, In Belgium, In Swiss and worldwide have.
I think that americans need to know these point of view, before getting decept in their attempts...

[Edited on 21-3-2003 by Nans DESMICHELS]

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Hey the Terms And Conditions Of Use are back...

I QUOTE:
"You will not behave in an abusive and/or hateful manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack anyone. "

xmb.abovetopsecret.com...

I( an apparantly another mod too) think that the poll about UP is both abusive and hateful.
It's an attack, harassment, and a threat towards UP.

Removing that poll was 100% correct.

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Well Nans, UP made a thread not a poll seeing what members thought of him. And I might add Nans you started all these anti-war, anti-America threads, when many of us are conservative and love America. This is not an anti-America site. And dont mess with El Presidente
. UP has never stated an abusive thread or a thread that may insult a member.

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zion Mainframe
Hey the Terms And Conditions Of Use are back...
I QUOTE:
"You will not behave in an abusive and/or hateful manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack anyone. "

xmb.abovetopsecret.com...
I( an apparantly another mod too) think that the poll about UP is both abusive and hateful.
It's an attack, harassment, and a threat towards UP.

Removing that poll was 100% correct.

Why when he asked if I should be ban, you wont deleted it for harassement or attack on another member ?

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by JediMaster
Well Nans, UP made a thread not a poll seeing what members thought of him. And I might add Nans you started all these anti-war, anti-America threads, when many of us are conservative and love America. This is not an anti-America site. And dont mess with El Presidente
. UP has never stated an abusive thread or a thread that may insult a member.

UP started a poll about me...

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I have missed that discussion, could you give me the URL?

If I had seen it, I would have deleted it.

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Zion, please understand I was never against what everyone else thought. I was just playing devil's advocate and I apologize if I have offended anyone. However, I am a big believer in people's rights and according to what was posted in regards to the rules, He did nothing wrong. I have nothing further to say regarding this situation and thank you for posting the rules that were not there earlier.

NANS, I hope you were able to read what I posted in response to your poll on UP. If not, I will post it here, now:

#1. There is no reason for this post; we are all civilized here.

#2. Personal attacks should not be tolerated

Jeez, I'm going from memory and cannot remember what else I said. I don't even remember what #2 was. However, I do remember the last one quite well.

#4 Nans, sorry to say, due to your post my opinion of your character has decreased

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by JediMaster
UP has never abusive or insult a member.

SI :

posted on 18-3-2003 at 22:49
"ISllamatic67 is just a little racist without any importance who like racist like him, i.e, MalX."
[Edited on 19-3-2003 by ultra_phoenix]

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 02:40 PM
link   
ok I found the discussion that UP started about banning you.

He started that thread over something that YOU started, it abviously made him very angry, and wanted you to be banned.

Now I dont know what you posted that made him so angry, but UP probably had his reasons.

Just forget about it. I assume you are all grown up men/woman....so lets just move on. And leave eachother alone.

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by deepwaters
BTW: why not clear up the issue of whether you're a man or a woman? I believe you're a female, i.e. your website and avatars - well?

Nans, this post is in no way to make fun of you, just curious why you always dodge this question. It kind of reminds me of a skit they used to do on Saturday Night Live called "It's Pat." They were always trying to figure out if Pat was a man or woman and Pat always diverted their questions. So, would you like to clear up this mystery?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join