It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Demon"? tracks in snow.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
First off, I'm sorry for posting in the wrong forum, but I don't have 10 posts yet(I'm a lurker) and this just happened. I wasn't gonna wait until I had 10 posts to share this.

Ok, last night around 2 AM, there was some out of nowhere pounding on the window of my bedroom. I thought there was some trespasser or something. My window shades are really thick(so I can sleep during the day), and I didn't see anything. Being tired and unsure, I didn't alert my family, I just wedged the door to my room shut in case anyone got in the house. This is the first time this ever happened.

Well, morning came, I got over it. Until I noticed tracks leading up to my window.

img40.imagefra.me...
img40.imagefra.me...
img37.imagefra.me...
img40.imagefra.me...
Edit: missed one:
img37.imagefra.me...

These were around 4 inches long, and 2 wide.

I would have dismissed the footprints, like I did the window banging, but together, something may have happened. I want to find out.

My girlfriend suggested they looked like rabbit tracks. I wouldn't know. I'm asking for a second opinion here on these.

I also have a video in case these don't look normal, for a better look at them.

Just took these, and the tracks are still there too.

Any help?

edit on 26-2-2011 by xxsomexpersonxx because: Added another image.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

I'm with your girlfriend on these. When the rabbits hop through the snow, their front feet stay close together, and their tail end sometimes bottoms out.

There are so many animals that trek through the snow, and leave funny looking tracks, but I don't think demons like the cold. They're too used to the heat...

Welcome to ATS.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Though I don't deny the possibility of there being demons / djinn, I am wondering why this was your first thought?

In the first picture, I see an interesting footprint. It looks like a hoof, splitting off into two at the end. Like a deer.

Taking the "banging" sounds into consideration, there wasn't any high pitched voice speaking in tongues was there?

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

I wasn't expecting it to be much, but considering the other events I wanted it checked out.

Thanks for the help.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
What animals are local to you? Are you sure it wasnt an animal?

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by CapnCaveman

Well, I meant demon loosely. My first thought was something bipedal with feet like that, that'd bang on windows, would be something unnatural.

I'm pretty sure it wasn't a deer though, they're too big for deer tracks, and it's too urban an area for deer here.

-
Also, I wanna say, we have rabbits around the house a lot, but I've never seen tracks like that before. Though I'm not dismissing that possibility.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
The only reason I'd think up that the tracks are from a demon, is if they were incredibly eccentric. I.E if the tracks had blood designs in them, or some unknown matter/glowing particles, etc. Otherwise your assumption is in direct conflict with Occam's razor, it could be ANY animal lmao.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
So these tracks actually did come up to your window? Like right directly to it?

If this is true, combined with the knocks at your window, I am going to give the possibilities a deeper evaluation.

Yes at first glance it does look like rabbit tracks, but one of those photos does look like a poster above says, hooves and split.

This is totally a cool story thank you for it.

Let's assume the "cryptid" was some type of bizarre mostly unknown creature.
That would mean it mimic's rabbit style straight line hopping , but if indeed it had a hoof than it would be really freaky, if you know what I mean. Like a satyr or something, lol.

Please review the myth of Pan and the satyrs.

Now for a non-cryptid theory, and possibly even the most likely scenario.

= Ice fell off your roof last night and made the noise.
And a rabbit was running around your house.

We all know which one sounds cooler though.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
That's some serious powder snow.
It does look very much like rabbit tracks.
Just follow the trail until you find the demonic cocoa-puffs in the trail (bunny scats). then you can be certain.

Tell us more about yourself and this will work for an introduction thread

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Ok, there's a wood porch going to the main story of my house, and it's right above my window. My room's in the basement, which is only half underground, the house is on a hill. Nothing could have fallen there, and I know what it sounds like when things fall onto the porch above me, this came from the area by my window below that.

And, because of the porch, there's no snow right by my window. The tracks go straight up from the lake, straight towards my window, and aren't visible after the snow stops, around 5 feet away from the window.

I'm not too concerned here, but I'm interested.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Why does everything on the ATS forums have to be about demons and aliens and other fictitious characters?

I say that these tracks were caused by one of Snow White's seven dwarfs.

Specifically, the dwarf named "Sleepy" who did this during a sleep-walking session.

edit on 26-2-2011 by DarkRedSoda because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
So,.....you think you have seen demon tracks in the snow?
Please show us what a demons footprint looks like so we can compare to your pics please.
Oh yeah, and welcome to ATS.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Here's a pic of rabbit tracks in snow for comparison.

There are similarities.
edit on 26-2-2011 by GodForbid because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

No rabbit droppings as far as I could see, but I didn't follow the trail down the hill.

If you want me to fill in more about myself;

I've been a lurker around this site for a while. My favorite forums are Paranormal Investigations and The Grey Area. though I've been growing more interested in the general government conspiracy theories.

I'm a skeptic, but not grounded in established reality. Nothing has convinced me 100% yet, but I consider the possibilities. I know for sure that we as humans don't know everything yet.

Oh, and I've been unable to post for months because copy-pasting the new password they send you here from the email to the password slot doesn't work. I finally tried retyping it today, and it worked.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Did you say that the tracks went all the way to the lake?

Like "into the water"?

Please clarify that point if you don't mind. Thanks.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by xxsomexpersonxx

Looks like a bunny to me too.

But.........it could have been a really scary bunny with Satanic connections. You never know.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
oops , blurry bunny hops ftw

posted on Jan, 26 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by xxsomexpersonxx

did u ever figure out what these prints were? my friend just fwd me some similar pics & she actually seen this creature.

top topics

join