It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This a REALLY long list enjoy

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by WeRpeons
reply to post by copernicus2012

We could probably add people to this list. How many people have died due to environmental pollution, pesticides and chemicals in our food, contaminated water and the list can go on.

Those are natural causes, duh. I mean, why would the media/ govt lie to us about that?!
hehe

Good post OP!

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by copernicus2012

Last week all of my fish died in my aquarium... does that count too?

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by leaualorin

Hahah good catch

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by zcflint05

For the record i gave the reason i put it in this forum, secondly i thought it might be fun read for those following it. Im not trying to be a dooms day guy.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Animal die offs are common. They have been happening for decades. The most commonly reported die offs are whales. The beachings make the news. Seems people think that dead whales are more interesting than dead corals, dead squid, dead fish, dead birds, or dead insects.

Die offs are occasionally recorded in the fossil record. Here is one place that might be one in the fossil record. I say might because all that seems to be known is that 600 bison died in one place and apparently at the same time. If you are ever in the area I recommend a visit.
Hudson-Meng bison kill

Are these events new? No. Probably been happening for as long as life has been on Earth.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
These events had a dependent cause to them, not a point in time two years ahead of when they happened. I get that this is a signal for the end times but wouldn't that mean the end is nearer than 2012? How many fish must die before God decides his message was received on earth?

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I think its a good place for this thread 2012!

Add all the massive crop failures around the world to the animal decimation and it starts looking very bleak for 2012!!

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Why does anyone think that normal events portend a bleak future.

I just showed that these types of events have even made it into the fossil record. They have to be pretty common to end up being recorded in the fossil record.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by zerozero00
I think its a good place for this thread 2012!

Add all the massive crop failures around the world to the animal decimation and it starts looking very bleak for 2012!!

In the US farmers are seeing a bumper crop year, mostly due to high prices for corn, beans, ect.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join