It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This a REALLY long list enjoy

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by copernicus2012

this # scares the hell out of me

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I've also been looking at this line of events since people began tracking it. Sorry if you listed these and I missed them.

1.21.11 10,000 cattle deaths, Vietnam. (cold weather)
1.9.11 Pelicans fall from sky, Florida. (disease)
1.19.11 1,000,000 plus feeder Crickets, 50 states. (disease)
2.1.11 Entire bee population in enclosed case dies, Canada. (unknown)
2.5.11 26 horses found dead, Virginia. (cold)

As far as the Crickets go, the damn things just drop dead. Had several hundred that I raised in a captive population - no exposure to any other populations for several months. My frog was sad.

We know from the MSM that all the deaths are caused by fireworks set off by revelers shooting off firearms at midnight while a chemtrail aircraft was taking off on a secret mission to Afghanistan. I know, not funny but that's how they dis-information the whole thing.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

You should mark all those on a worldmap... perhaps a pattern emerges

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Good! I was looking for a thread like this yesterday. I used to follow the mass die-offs in the Breaking Alternative News forums but it seems it's not the popular trend anymore. Where can I get live updates of the die-offs?

However, some of what has been listed there doesn't have anything to do with conspiracy topics, but most of them are definitely worth a thought, or two...Things that make you go hmmmm...

Stars and flag for you my friend.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bkrmn
reply to post by Tangled2011

Death can be very funny sometimes! I was standing beside my Dad's casket when two middle aged gents walked over and started telling me what a wonderful man he was, then upon looking down at him laying there, realized they were at the wrong funeral! The looks on their faces was priceless, and I know if my Dad was still hanging around, he would have been laughing just as hard as I was! This happened over 20 years ago, and once in a while I still laugh over it, and I know my Dad does too! Sorry to be off topic!

this is not as funny but i once was taken on a date with an ex-boyfriend to the wrong party. we went to a 21st birthday and was sitting there eating and drinking. he did comment that none of his friends had arrived yet when the birthday girls family came over to enquire as to why we were there. we then realised we were at the wrong party.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
anyway.....on a more serious note and back on topic - dont know about anyone else but amongst many friends and relatives there are a lot who have been to the doctors in the last 2 to 3 weeks with symtoms of dizziness, light headed, off balance and general what i would term "brain fog". anyone else noticed this???? maybe its something to do with the poles shiffting i dont know as im not that well versed on the effects of this.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

lol but it happens all the time.....

you forgot the 2 million dead fish in chesapeak bay

and an article from 1987 which u may find interesting...3 million fish and 1500 dead birds in one area....note the location...

www.nytimes.com...
edit on 26-2-2011 by NWOnoworldorder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Whoopsy Daisy

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Is American Idol on again?
Sorry.

Seriously, sounds like some sort of change in the magnetosphere messing with these creatures sense of direction.

Shame the same couldn't be said for American Idol (or any other nation's).

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Here is another source with MUCH info and tracking:
Google Animal Death Tracking

Peace,
spec

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

The list itself without any proper context pretty much is about baseless 2012 fearmongering here.

There's perfectly rational explanations. Mainly that mass animal deaths are a very common happening on Earth. The reporting has increased lately, making it seem like there is an increase. But the fact is, there will be much more detailed reporting on issues such as this given the widespread use of the internet in almost every country on the planet. Simply put, 10-15 years ago, if there were mass animal die-offs in other countries, it would never even make the news because of the difficulty getting information over long distances and especially in backwater countries with little or poor infastrcture. With the advent of the robust mobile smartphones, Twitter, and Facebook, real time information sharing has become common place, so of course we will see more detailed reports from other parts of the world.

Even if you don't buy that, the idea that this somehow is related to "Earth Changes" and 2012 is flawed in so much as the fact that humans, without the assistance of "Niburu" (since it doesn't exist), may be causing these deaths through pollution and destruction of the environment--which would be a normal line of thinking and has nothing to do with an impending doomsday date.

In the future, just to address your post, you didn't actually provide any reason why these things are related to 2012, and in fact, you didn't even say anything about what you think may happen in 2012 in relation to mass animal die offs.

If you have a coherent argument, you should make it, as opposed to posting a long list of animal deaths, and without facts or hell, even theories, you draw the "ZOMG 2012 NIBURU" end of the world conclusion.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ypperst

OK, yeah so when 1,000 otherwise healthy people drop dead on 42nd St for no apparent reason we should just all walk by in blissful disregard too right? Nothing to see, just the natural process of life and death happening

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Media claims this is just a typical year here on earth...I.m 58 yrs. old and I've never seen another year like it...Does anyone think the media might be misleading us? I don't know. I thought they and the Government were the only 2 things left on earth that didn't lie and always, always, not matter what told the people of the world the absolute truth, and the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, so help them God... I'm really confused now..Wish the most Worshipful, Barry Sororo, would speak on this so then I would know for sure it is the truth....This is the only way I will believe it, if he tells me it is so !!!

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by zcflint05

I have two theories for this.

1: The heavy distortions our geomagnetic field is experiencing. They are truly odd...
2: New HAARP project, probably messing with the geomagnetic field or something along these lines...

I've been stoned so many times for saying these theories. Take it or leave it, this is my point of view...

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
12.10.10 - gold fish dies in my aquarium. overfeeding suspected?

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by leaualorin

There's always a choice that can be made and it is all yours

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by theshot

Which is completely ridiculous.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
i dont think it is normal for any living thing to just keel over and die "en masse" something has to cause it. whatever "that" is seems to be more prevalent now then ever before.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ypperst

The question is for how long this situation will continue to go on like this ??? It just can't keep going on the way it is.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I saw on the news this morning that dolphins have been dying too, they said its likely due to the gulf oil spill, dont know if that has any relevance to the list in the op but it does make me sad....

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join