It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

strange creatures?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I was waching the show Fact Or facked Paranormal Files and i saw one of the strangest criptoid creatures ever.they had video evdiance of two upright standing creatures that appear as skinny and wearing a white sheet over their bodys.no face was to be seen.they appear to look like a poll with a round shape at the top and a white sheet over them.two were seen on the video standing on someones front lawn in santa rosa california.the video was on a security camera.the witness dod not set thesecurity camera to record so he got a camcorder and started to film what se saw on his security camera moniter so the picture is not the best but pritty good.the two creatures he fimed were just standing and one starts to walk away.this happend around midnight.i belive they called them night walkers.look up the episode on the internet.I'm shure its somewere.down right creepy if you ask me!
edit on 25-2-2011 by paranormal78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I'm not 100% shure about the location of where the video was from but it was "San something" in california.no not San fransisco.nothing weird happens there.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by paranormal78

I actually seen this episode... and yeah it was pretty cool and by cool i mean convincing... they couldnt recreate the video... But if aliens look like this... damn their "goofy" looking!

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
yea i thought it was different.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Here's a video of it:

That is pretty weird looking...I'm not sure what it is!

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Seen that episode a few months ago, it blew me away with how authentic it was.

Not sure what they are but if I remember right, didn't the team pick up weird frequencies and their batteries kept failing in a close by field?

Maybe it's possible these "Aliens" are time manipulators.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Am I the only person that sees a human shadow in the bottom left corner, holding something like a fishing rod perhaps?
Any living creature would have shown different colors in Infrared as well.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
so it was fresno california.i was way off.my mistake.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
its pritty weird alright.i never seen anything like it on any x files epasodes or any other documentarys.this show got lucky!

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

You're right! I had never noticed that before!

This is one of my fave unexplained videos but you may have just debunked it.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
Am I the only person that sees a human shadow in the bottom left corner, holding something like a fishing rod perhaps?
Any living creature would have shown different colors in Infrared as well.

Good call, good eye.
The shadow seems to stretch further as the 'creature' goes further as well.

We need to toss all questionable videos to you.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Almost looks like the 2nd is something dark with a white robe/cloak, because it looks like a hood on top, and flaps open when it takes a step.

Either way, WEIIIRD

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
yea its very strange!I'm still trying to make heads or tails on what these things could be.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
thanks for posting the video for me.was going to do it but thanks for the help

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
It might be a crane bird.

edit on 25-2-2011 by trollz because: not so sure after watching the video again

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by trollz

try throwing a sheet on a crain bird and have it walk that perfictily then tell me its a crane bird.its just that a crane bird would not like a sheet thrown on their heads.besides they would fly away.it would be almoast impossible to replicate this sighting with any known anamal.good thought tho.

edit on 26-2-2011 by paranormal78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Ive never seen this video before and wow those stick people are werid looking.. He was lucky to be able to get that if there real thats for posting this !

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Astrithr

i just have a small problem with the infrared video.it was not recording the creature directly.like i said before this was recorded on a camcorder filming a security camera monitor so the heat from the creature would not really show up unless you were out there filming on the lawn not filming what is on the security cameras monitor.

new topics

top topics

join